Sneeze Fetish Forum

Axe Commercial - "when you've got The Nose"

favrielle

I hope this isn't too out of scope for this section, but I am in love with this commercial and wanted to share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzTSE6kcLwY

It literally opens with, "Who needs a six-pack when you've got The Nose?"  Then shows a cute guy with a lovely big nose.  It's also just a great commercial in general (even a feminine queer man is included)!  The nose guy comes back at 0:43.  Can you imagine being at the casting call for something like that?!  Heaven.

The first time I saw this commercial I had it on mute and *even then* the boy's nose caught my eye.  Imagine my surprise after hearing the audio!

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh this was FANTASTIC.  It's exactly the kind of nose I'm into and I've watched that ad about 30 times probably by now on Youtube.  There's also a "how to style your hair" type guide on the Axe channel entitled "Jarno's nose quiff" and you can believe I watched that one a bunch, too.  XD  I love the guy in the commercial, his nose is like my husband's and it's fabulous, and love the commercial for being so body-positive and openminded.  A long cry from the old stereotypical Axe ads. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2016 at 9:02 PM, favrielle said:

It literally opens with, "Who needs a six-pack when you've got The Nose?"  Then shows a cute guy with a lovely big nose.  It's also just a great commercial in general (even a feminine queer man is included)!  The nose guy comes back at 0:43.  Can you imagine being at the casting call for something like that?!  Heaven.

The first time I saw this commercial I had it on mute and *even then* the boy's nose caught my eye.  Imagine my surprise after hearing the audio!

You should pop on over to the "Big Noses" thread we've got goin' on over here in Related Fetishes, by the way. X)

Archived