Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sapphiremint's Drabble Thread

sapphiremint

Starting a new drabble thread...  I actually find it difficult to write based on a one-word prompt?  Same fandoms as before: Star Trek, Marvel, House MD, Almost Human, and Sherlock

Fandom: Marvel
Characters/Ships: Scott Lang, Clint Barton
Disclaimer: I do not own or make money from the characters, plots, quotes, etc.
A/N: I like the relationship dynamic between these two in Avengers Assemble so I kind of imagined this in that universe. Also I’ve never written Clint before so I hope I did okay on the characterisation.

“Who knew that such a small annoyance would wind up causing huge problems?” Clint sniffled pointedly and glared at Scott opposite him on the couch.

“I told you I didn’t feel well the other day but you still drank from my cup. Mr-I-have-a-perfect-immune-system,” Scott retorted, yanking the blanket closer to his side.  Clint ignored him, continuing to stare at the plasma screen.

“There’s nothing on tv either,” Clint whined as he flipped through channel after channel.  Scott rubbed his nose as it began to prickle for the upteenth time.  He quickly pinched his nose shut as his eyes began to water.

Heh..heh’CCHHT! eh’chhSSHH! heh..heh’gnNNT!

“Ew… gross. Keep that to yourself,” Clint inched away from him. Scott sniffled wetly, one hand over his nose, the other searching for the box of tissues.  He quizzically glanced to the side where he had last left it, until he heard a sharp intake of breath from the other side of the sofa.  He looked over to see Clint with his eyes closed and his nose scrunched up, gripping a handful of tissues in front of his face, while the tissue box lay nestled in his lap.

“Bless you!”

“...Damn.  Lost it,” he huffed, lowering the small mound.

“I wouldn’t do that if i were you.”

“I don’t need your help bug-boy, after all it’s your fault--” Clint stopped as the tickle returned, fiercer than ever. He buried his face into the previously stashed tissues. “Hah’iSSHHuu! Hah’tCHHHUuu!

He blew his nose loudly before tossing the used tissue into the trash can across the room.

“Show-off.”

“Germ-spreader.”

5 hours ago, sapphiremint said:

He blew his nose loudly before tossing the used tissue into the trash can across the room.

“Show-off.”

“Germ-spreader.”

Perfection! Hello, Clint darling! :wub: 

Thanks everyone!! Here's another lil thing I did last night. Have a few other ideas in mind, hopefully I'll be able to post them soon!

Characters/Ships: Steve/Tony/Bucky
A/N: Inspired by this fanart

“Stob hovering, I’m not an invalid,” Tony snapped.  Steve and Bucky exchanged a worried look, Tony was only short with them if he was feeling particularly bad.  Steve placed a hand on Tony’s shoulder, while Bucky sat on the edge of the bed.

“Hey I know you’re upset you can’t come with us on the mission, but you need to get better.”

Tony snorted, which turned into a hacking fit that sounded like he coughed out a lung.  Bucky rubbed circles on Tony’s back while the fit slowly subsided.

“Easy for you to say, you’re both basically supersoldiers,” Tony said breathlessly.

“I did tell you to wear a coat the other day.” Bucky reminded him. Tony rolled his eyes.

“You can’t catch a cold from b-being-- hh’zZZCCHh! heh’KSHHTT!” Tony turned away from them just in time to (somewhat) muffle the sneezes into his shoulder.  He looked up to see both Bucky and Steve holding out a handkerchief.

“You guys are so old fashiod.” Tony shook his head as he pulled a tissue from the near empty box on the bedside table. “Plus it’s kind of unsanitary.”

Bucky shrugged, then cupped his hand around his ear.  After a moment, he looked at Steve, “Tasha says we need to go now.”

Tony sighed, knowing he would be alone in the tower, while everyone else was fighting evil or saving the world whatever.  Bucky lifted Tony’s chin up with his finger. “Hey we’ll be back before you know it, get some rest.”

He kissed the top of Tony’s forehead, moving aside so Steve could do the same.

As they left the room, Tony called out hoarsely, “Could you maybe pick up some ice cream on the way home.”

Steve popped his head back in, “No, no ice cream for sick people.”

“But my throat hurts,” Tony whined while trying to give his best wounded puppy look.

“Then, I’ll pick up honey.”

Tony was silent for a second before grumbling an agreement. “Fine…”

“But I’ll bring back some ice cream to store in the freezer for when you get better.”

TONYYY!!! Baby cakes!

God Tony is just the most adorable baby ever! I would just coddle the poor dear and smother him :D:wub:

I've read some stories with that shipping before and was a bit weirded out, but this is a very adorable approach. I enjoy the motherly concern Steve and Bucky have for Tony. I wouldn't mind reading more like this in the future. 

@Pyrus_Fangmon there's more possibility for you to coddle him in the VERY near future ;)

@Sophie83540 aww thanks! it was my first time writing that ship and i hope i'll be inspired to write more with it!

I should write something other than marvel...but alas I have a scott and a bucky drabble in the pipeline...

Characters/Ships: Steve/Tony
A/N: I love domestic, angsty Steve/Tony.

Steve lightly kissed Tony’s nose, watching as Tony’s eyelids flickered. Tony inhaled deeply before rolling over to meet Steve’s gaze.

“Good morning, beloved.”

Tony whispered in his ear, snuggling into the curve of the super soldier’s powerful body. He pressed his lips lightly against Steve’s neck, before quickly pulling back with a scrunched expression.

“Tony? Is there something--”

Tony shook his head hastily, turning away from Steve as his breath hitched.

heh..heh’INNNCHH! hih..h’izZZSSHTt!” Tony let out a soft moan following the outburst.  Steve frowned, sitting up in the bed to get a better look at him.

“Bless you. Are you feeling alright?” He reached out to feel Tony’s forehead, but Tony batted it away.

“M’fine.  It was just a fluke.”

“You’re being awfully defensive about it.”

Tony rolled his eyes, moving towards the opposite side of the bed, his back to Steve.

“Because you always blow these little things out of proportion.  Ever since the mission with Clint and Nat you’ve been hovering over me every second.  Everything turned out fine, you worry too much!  It’s honestly nothing.”

Steve was silent for a second before sighing and shaking his head. “I’m sorry Tony, I know. I just, I don’t want to lose you.”

Tony rolled back over onto Steve’s lap, looking up into his eyes. Steve bent his head down and kissed Tony’s forehead. “Okay, well if you say you’re fine then I believe you. I’m going to start a pot of coffee.”

Tony waited until Steve entered the hallway, before massaging his throat. No, he couldn’t bother Steve with something this minor.  He felt a pang of guilt but quickly pushed it down.

I second what Pyrus said. Steve will figure out what's wrong anyway, stop being afraid of showing weakness. It can be adorable. 

I'm sorry, but caN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING. 

This is absolutely phenomenal! Like, "I can't handle this, I swear I'm going to cry because it's so perfect" phenomenal. Pretty please keep up the Avengers drabbles. Particularly Tony /Steve/Bucky. Clint + Pietro would be appreciated too. You're really an amazing writer though. I'm really excited to see you keep it up. 

• 1 year later...

It's been over a year since I posted in this thread... but uh here's some Tony Stark I guess???  This is on my tumblr but I feel like it should be here bc it's Marvel. 

Characters/Ships: Tony Stark

A/N: Slight Spiderman: Homecoming spoilers.

“That was so cool!  Like when you came in and just– the way you went around and– bam!  They never saw it coming–”

Peter chattered away while thwip-ing from tree to tree in sync with the Iron Man suit beside him.  The adrenaline rush from taking down bad guys was one thing, but teaming up with the Iron Man still made his head spin with giddy excitement.  He was basically an Avenger!

“Sorrysorry I know I’m rambling again sorry, oh yeah the sorry thing I’ll stop doing that too, sorry.  But that was awesome!  Thank you Mr. Stark for.. well everything. I can’t believe– Mr. Stark?” Peter paused to take a breath after talking nonstop for nearly a minute.  He snuck a glance at his red and gold armored mentor, at least he hoped his mentor was in there.  Last time he had made the mistake of... well best not to relive that embarrassment.

The suit dipped down before rising hastily to regain its original height, barely avoiding a telephone line only to collide into a low hanging branch.  Without a second thought, Peter threw out a web to keep the armored Avenger from crashing into the asphalt below.

“Holy crap, Mr. Stark, are you okay?” Peter landed neatly beside the synthetic net, tentatively craning his neck to get a better look at the situation.

The faceplate flipped up to reveal that Tony in fact did actually accompany him on this mission.  The dazed expression on playboy billionaire transformed into one of irritation.  Peter bit his lower lip, steeling himself for the onslaught of scolding he was surely about to receive.  His mentor wrenched away from him to sneeze violently.

hh’zZZSHh! hih’iSSHH’uu!

Oh. Wait… had he sneezed in the suit when he hit the branch?  He tore his thoughts away and stared at Tony in silent bemusement, offering a belated, “Bless you.”

Appearing not to have heard, Tony sniffled, raising his left gauntlet to cover his face.  He swore under his breath before steepling both over his twitching nose.

ih’ZZSSHhoo!

Peter winced.  That sounded painful.  Removing a gauntlet, the avenger rubbed viciously at his pinkened nose.  Tony lowered his hand and gave a harsh sniff, turning his attention to Peter.  Another blessing was half-formed on his lips until Tony silenced him with a look that Peter would never think of opposing.  That is until Tony’s expression crumpled, his eyes fluttered and he pitched forward.

“God—hih!damit! hih’ESSHH! h’iSHHuu! Hh—! … ugh.”  Tony sighed, swiping his nose in annoyance, having lost the last one.

“I didn’t know you had allergies, Mr. Stark.  I could pick up some anti-histamine on the way back to the facility, I know a really good one!  My friend Ned has terrible hayfever and he—” Peter interjected before Tony could give him another death glare.  He stopped short when his mentor raised a hand.

“Cool it, webhead.  It’s fine, let’s just go back so you can get back to Queens before your aunt rips my head off for keeping you out past your bedtime.  And for your information, I do not have allergies.  Never have, never will.”  Tony replied, his last statement undermined by a wet sniffle.  Peter nodded wordlessly, afraid that saying anymore would put him in hot water, choosing to shoot a web into the nearby tree and perch on a branch while Tony suited back up.  As the faceplate was going down, he heard the genius inventor inhale sharply.

huh’zZZCCHh!

Tony stayed bent over for a couple seconds before straightening up and propelling himself to Peter’s altitude.  

“Say a word about this to anyone and I will reactivate the Training Wheels Protocol.” Tony’s voice clipped over the comms, sounding distinctly stuffy despite the robotic overtone.  Peter opened his mouth to accuse him of deflecting instead simply saying: “Bless you.”

Archived