Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tree Pollen Hates Me (M-Self)

GhostLily342

The title of this ob may say it all, but where's the fun in that, right?

Allergy season seems to be starting earlier and earlier for me with each year, and this year it's starting maybe a month earlier than last year! I suppose I should be grateful that the symptoms waited until I was almost done with teaching summer school to strike. Tree pollen is the culprit this time, and it's not f$%king around, to say the least. It began about when I woke up yesterday; my eyes were itching like mad, and a brief sneezing fit hit me before I started getting ready.

Yesterday was the last day of teaching for me, so I wasn't concerned about working too hard. My nose obviously had other plans. This whole time I've been teaching in a different building than usual, and everything was already packed up, so no tissues. I usually carry at least one hanky with me, and it was put to plenty of good use. My nose dripped clear, watery fluid most of the day, but I could usually get away with just wiping it, and not having to blow very much. That was about as eventful as yesterday got.

Today, on the other hand, is a different beast.

Since I woke up, my nose has been gushing that same clear, watery mess. I can't even sniffle to much effectiveness. There have been a few short bursts of sneezing; mostly doubles, and at least two triples, but more of my time is spent with my mouth hanging open and nose leaking all while thinking that I'm gonna sneeze.

Seriously though, the nose blowing. I never thought I would actually get tired of blowing my nose, but this time, I'm definitely getting close. After quickly soaking two hankies this morning, I decided that this round of allergy mayhem was gonna require some tissues. After opening a box late this morning (Puffs Basic, white, for those who'd like to know), I'm currently about 4 tissues away from emptying it, but only because most of these blows are requiring at least two tissues each. My nostrils have taken on that telltale shade of pink, and they're starting to get raw after all of this non-stop tissue abuse. I'm actually typing most of this one-handed; the other hand is just holding a tissue under my nose to catch the leakage.

Anyone else feeling the pollen recently? If this is what tree pollen is doing to me already, I don't even want to think about ragweed season starting in a month or so...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awww, hope allergies are treating you okay now.

Btw, if you don't mind...can your give a brief physical description of yourself? Physical descriptions are really inportant to me with obs...

Also, do you teach High School?

On June 18, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Evan431 said:

The title of this ob may say it all, but where's the fun in that, right?

Allergy season seems to be starting earlier and earlier for me with each year, and this year it's starting maybe a month earlier than last year! I suppose I should be grateful that the symptoms waited until I was almost done with teaching summer school to strike. Tree pollen is the culprit this time, and it's not f$%king around, to say the least. It began about when I woke up yesterday; my eyes were itching like mad, and a brief sneezing fit hit me before I started getting ready.

Yesterday was the last day of teaching for me, so I wasn't concerned about working too hard. My nose obviously had other plans. This whole time I've been teaching in a different building than usual, and everything was already packed up, so no tissues. I usually carry at least one hanky with me, and it was put to plenty of good use. My nose dripped clear, watery fluid most of the day, but I could usually get away with just wiping it, and not having to blow very much. That was about as eventful as yesterday got.

Today, on the other hand, is a different beast.

Since I woke up, my nose has been gushing that same clear, watery mess. I can't even sniffle to much effectiveness. There have been a few short bursts of sneezing; mostly doubles, and at least two triples, but more of my time is spent with my mouth hanging open and nose leaking all while thinking that I'm gonna sneeze.

Seriously though, the nose blowing. I never thought I would actually get tired of blowing my nose, but this time, I'm definitely getting close. After quickly soaking two hankies this morning, I decided that this round of allergy mayhem was gonna require some tissues. After opening a box late this morning (Puffs Basic, white, for those who'd like to know), I'm currently about 4 tissues away from emptying it, but only because most of these blows are requiring at least two tissues each. My nostrils have taken on that telltale shade of pink, and they're starting to get raw after all of this non-stop tissue abuse. I'm actually typing most of this one-handed; the other hand is just holding a tissue under my nose to catch the leakage.

Anyone else feeling the pollen recently? If this is what tree pollen is doing to me already, I don't even want to think about ragweed season starting in a month or so...

Awww, hope allergies are treating you okay now.

Btw, if you don't mind...can your give a brief physical description of yourself? Physical descriptions are really inportant to me with obs...

Also, do you teach High School?

Archived