Sneeze Fetish Forum

Noseandtoes

(A/N): Just something that entertains myself... There isn't much of a plot or specific characters, but I hope you all still enjoy it! :)

"Oh...oh what are you doing?  Don't come any closer with those flowers or else...ahh...or else I'll..."  Sniiiiffff.  

Despite the opposition, despite the attempts to keep the flowers away, closer to the nose they came still.

"Don't...ahh...ah...don't you k-know what it will do to me...?  Oh..."  The nose, long and protruding from the face, was beginning to turn red at the tickly scent of the flowers, sending itchy sensations all throughout the nostrils.  "Flowers make me...ahh...ahh...make me..."  The itch moved through the nostrils, tickling, teasing, the pollen from the flowers an allergen that could not, and would not, be stopped.  

"I'm very allerhh...ahhh...oh, I'm very allergic to flowers...the pohhhh...the pollen...tickles my no-nose..."

Hearing this, the petals of the flowers moved closer to the nose, just barely brushing underneath the nostrils.  Oh how the tickle grew.  The nostrils widened as the petals slowly brushed under the red, twitching nose, trying as best as they could to allay for a moment, the sneeze that was building.  "Ahh...hahh...oh..." Sniff sniff.  "P-please...stop...stop tickling...my-my nose..."

Stop?  The flowers could not.  

"If you don't...I'll...I'll...ahhhh...HAhhh...oh..." The tickle in the nostrils was making it more than difficult to get a full sentence out.  "I'll sneehh...sneeehhhh...sneeze!"

This time the flowers just danced around the top of the long, sensitive nose, loving the way they made it quiver and wriggle, loving the way the pollen teased and taunted the wide nostrils, forever growing bigger and bigger.  

"Oh...see, my nose...my nose has started to...r-run...please, hand...hahh...hand me that...hahhh...ahhhh...hanky..."

The hanky was white, laced with blue around the edges.  A marvelous piece of fabric, and our allergic person's go to hanky for the messiest of sneezes.  It was handed over, and immediately brought to the nose, still twitching within the soft white material.  

"Hahh...HAHHH..." The flowers continued their play, rubbing underneath the nose, causing more pollen to enter the big nostrils, "HAAAACHEWWWWW!!  HAAAAACHEWWWWWW!"

Two messy sneezes escaped the nose, soaking the hanky that was so dutifully doing its job.  

"My nose still tickles from those flowers...and my...my hanky is all used up.  I need...I need something else...  Oh please," SNIIIIFFFFF.  "Hurry, I...I think I'm going to...to...HAAACHEWWWWWWW!!  To sneeze...HAAAACHEWWWWWWWWW!! Ahhgain...Oh I need something else...your hanky in your pohhhh...pocket...HAAAAACHEWWW!  HACCCHHHEWWWW!!!"

The pocket hanky was brought once again to the face of the sneezer, encompassing the nose that was so desperately expelling messy, allergic sneezes.  

"Oh...are you...tending to...my n-nose...?  It--it...r-really...t-tiihhh...HAAAEEEESCHEWWWW!! Oh...excuhhh...excus---HAAAACHEWWW!! It really tickles..." Sniff sniffff.  "Yes, bring the hanky...put it under my...under my nohhhh...ahhhh...nose...  Hold it there while I...AHH....while I...sneeze...HAAAASCHEWWWW!!  HHHHAAAAAAESSSSSCCCCCHEWWWW!!!!!"

The pocket hanky, resting comfortably under the nostrils, was now just as useless at the first, soaked and done for.  

"What else... can I use?"  Snifffff.  "Hurry...find something...  Y-your tie...bring it to my---mehhh...my nose...yes...like...ahhhh...like that..."

The tie, rested underneath the runny, twitching nostrils, almost sniffing it in.  "Please...rub...rub underneath my nose...try to...make the...tickhh...tickle...gohhhh...HAAACHEWWWW!! Oh, make the tickle stop...  Run it underneath...Hahhh...hahh...oh...back and forth...hahhh...hahhhh...you might actually make me....make me...sneeeeeehhh...HAACCCHEWWWW!!  Your tie made me sneeze...the feeling of it...rubbing under my nose...Hahhh...hahhh... hahhhhhh...do it again..."

The tie once again began caressing the openings of the wide nostrils, causing them to wiggle and quiver, twitch and turn the most lovely shade of red.  It itched and tickled, taunted and teased, rubbed and ran, trying to coax out another sneeze from the incredibly sneezy and irritated nose.  

"Ahhh...yes...ahhh...tickle me...tickle...tickle me...oh...put the tie...inside...my noohhhh...Ahhhh...ahh....my nose...get the sneeeehh...sneeeze out...AHHHH...oh yes...rub...the inside of my...n-nostrils...tickle..my nostrils...AHHHH...AHHH...HAHHH...!  Please...make me...sneeze...tickle me more...ahhh...ahh....hahhhhh..." Sniffff sniffff snifffffffffff.  "Tickle...my sensitive nose...with the tie...tease my nostrils...tickle...tickle...oh it's so ihhhh...ittttchy..."  The tie ran along the walls of the nostrils, doing as it was told, tickling.  "Y-you...found the...the sp-spot...my allergic...allerhhhh...allergic spot in my...nohhh--nohhhh...nostrils... I need you to tickle me more...  Tickle my quivering, itchy nose...my nose...with your tihhhhHAAAACHEWWW!!!!!!!  Oh, oh, AAASSSCCHEWWWW!!!  Oh, you...you did it..." Sniffff.  "Your tie, ahhchhhhewww!!  Your tie helped a lot...although I fear I...I...ahhhhhhccchewww!!! I got it soaked...  It's just with the flowwhhhh...flowers...AAAASCHEWWW!!!! I get so mehh...messy.  Flowers are my...my...my worst allergy...if you can't tehhh...tell."  

The nose, still itchy, scrunched and snorted, trying to once again rid itself of the wretched allergy.  

"I'm sorry about your...your...ahh...ahhhhhhh...hankhhh...hold on...your...ahhhh...hanhhh.....AAAAHHH...HAHHH...HAHHHHHHH...!!" The sneeze became stuck within the nose, frantically, desperately twitching...  "I neeehh...need something else...AHHHH...HAHHH... Hurrryhhhhh...AHHHHH...your sleevehhh...AHHHHH..."

The shirt sleeve was too, brought under the desperate nose, the fabric catching all runs, ready to catch all sneezes.  

"Oh this is...HAHHHHHH...scented...AHHH...your laundry...laundry d-detergggHAAAAAHHHHHSCHEWWWWW HAAAAASECHEWWWWWWW!!!!!!  Oh, I'm sohhHHHAAAAASCWWWWW!!!!  Excuhh...exuse...HHHHAAAASHHEEWWW!!!  AAAASCHEWWWW!!!! HHHHHAAASHEWWWWW!!!  Excuse me, I need to wipe...wipe my...HHHAAAASCHEWWWW my nose..."  The red edges of the nostrils rubbed themselves on the floral scented shirt, causing yet another extreme fit of desperate, wet, sneezes.  "I'm sorry...about your hanky...HAAAASCHEWWW!! And your, HAAASCHEWWW!! Your tie...  And now your...your...hahhh...hahh...oh..." Seeing that another sneeze was inevitable, a wad of tissues were brought to the face.  HHHAAAAaAESCHEWWWWW!!!! Oh, thank...HAAAACSCHEWWWW!! Thank you...  Your sleeve...  It's just the pollen...oh...excuse me again...I'm going to sneeze...AAAAAHSCEWWWWWWW!!!!  HHHAAAASCHEWWWW!! HAHH...HAHH...HHHAAASCHEWWW!!  Thank you...  It's just the pollen tickles...so much."

WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE THIS HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING I THINK I DIED A LITTLE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AAH :worshippy:

(omg you're that writer from the other post that's kinda like this called 'big sniffly nose'. I AM A FAN OF YOU YESSS HAHAHH!)

Edited by GeniusArtStuff
2 hours ago, omgomgg said:

Everything you write is PERFECT!

My thoughts exactly :D You are just a fricking gift to this board, and heaven help us all if you ever start writing for the adult board. I just can't even.... GAH!!!! LOVE YOU

Edited by SoulSong22

This was among the things that made my day today (the others being the new Kirby game and me finally getting things done) absolutely superb job

Oh my gosh.. I can't even begin to describe how amazing this was..

On June 29, 2016 at 1:11 AM, nervousloony said:

This. Was. So. HOT! *fans self* :blushing:

At risk of seeming unoriginal, that was extremely hot*fans myself, blushing hard*

• 1 month later...

My goodness I've been away from this forum for a while, and this was a treat to come back to! Excellent writing! I'm usually a colds type of person myself, but these allergic sneezes were delicious.

• 3 weeks later...

I love your stuff SO MUCH!  Ugh!  <3 As you're not yet validated I can't message you, but if you ever wanna write a thing together or rp, I'm SO down!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've read this EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since I found it (I found it 4 months ago)! I love it SO SO MUCH!!:jawdrop: You should be very proud of yourself ?

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my favorites and a huge inspiration for my own writing, keep up the great work! :)

I keep coming back to this, and every time, I love it a little bit more :blushsmiley: Well done, well done, well done.

• 4 years later...