Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs F (Older Lady)

sneezesweater

I was eating lunch yesterday with some friends at a Chinese place. We sat next to a group of older people and one lady caught my attention because she was wearing a fairly heavy red cardigan sweater. They'd all come from church from what I could gather. She must have been in her mid 60's I'd guess, with short blondeish hair and glasses that sat upon a prominent and sharp nose. Her nose had large arching nostrils and she seemed to rub her nose with her napkin frequently. I lost track of the situation until my attention was drawn back by a violent sneeze. I looked over and the woman had her purse in her lap frantically searching for what turned out to be a feminine floral handkerchief. She shook it open, placed it over her nose and turned away from the table just as she erupted with a shrieking "HEEEE-AAAAAASH!" Everyone blessed her and one man said "Oh no, here she goes!" She began to sneeze over and over every 30 seconds or so. She blew her runny nose a few times, which did nothing to stop her sneezing. Finally after what I think was 17 sneezes, she began to slow down. She went back in her purse and brought out another similar handkerchief. She shook it open, turned to the side and gave 3 deep honking nose blows before promptly sneezing again. I risked a direct look as she began to honk again. Her eyes were shut and her hands held tightly against the sides of her nose. She moved her head slightly, which produced variations in the pitch of her blows. Finally, she seemed to get things under control somewhat, despite sneezing 3 more times, spaced out about 5 minutes I'd guess before the group left. 

I couldn't believe how much this woman sneezed and it seemed to be a regular occurance too! The only attempt she made to quiet her sneezes was muffling them in her hankie. Besides that, she just let them fly and her nose blows! Despite seeming frantic at first, once she started blowing, they were deliberate and strong, aggressive but womanly, if you will. I'd guess it was a bad allergy day for her.

Its always a great day when an older woman is sniffling and sneezing. Seems like that's where most of the good honks come from!

Archived