Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girlfriend with a cough

Elektra

Hi guys,

So I've been enjoying enough of your obs, all of you, that I thought I'd start sharing my own. This one is an old one, but it's a good memory

I was taking classes at the time, and was around 25.My girl friend in class, whom I hung out with a lot, was asian, pretty, with long, dark shiny hair. We're sitting on the floor, listening to people playing music, so we're sitting pretty close and kind'a relaxed.
Suddenly she starts to choke, pretty lightly as if there was just some saliva going down the wrong way. And I start patting her back (which I quite love doing). Just that would've been enough for me. But then something unusual happened : she looked up at me and gestured for me to rub her back again, and she goes : "Again, please".

Luckily for me I do not blush. So here I am, complying with her demand, and she's waiting for me to pat her on the back --and when I do, she starts volontarily coughing again, pacing herself with my movement.

Man.

She didn't know it, but I was happy. :blushsmiley:

I would treasure a memory like that too.  Cute girl ASKS to have her back rubbed/thumped while she coughs??  Not that my wife coughs much, but I practically chase her to rub her back.  This is such a nice little story, thanks for sharing!

Archived