Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tokyo Ghoul Request (or Trade)

LeapYearKisses

Hey people beside me who write fanfiction... I have just finished binge-reading Tokyo Ghoul and I'm halfway through TG Re: right now, and boy would some wrong be nice.  I may write some myself later, but it's always more fun to see what other writers will do!  Tokyo Ghoul doesn't seem to be that popular on the forum, but I figured I would give this a shot.  I'll post below the kinds of things I'm looking for and some scenario suggestions.  If anyone decides they are struck by inspiration, I am happy to do a fic trade!  For Tokyo Ghoul or I am also familiar with lots of other anime and some TV shows, though fewer live action and I can't write it as well.  Just ask me!  These requests are going to be situated before chapter 35 of the Re: manga, since that's where I am, though I'll likely be caught up in a day or two, so spoilers in any filled requests aren't a big deal.

Things I would love to read:

*** Urie, Shirazu, Mutsuki, or all three (haha) pass a cold around, since they're all staying in the same house. (Saiko could catch it too, but I prefer male sneezing for this.)

*** Urie has a bad cold and tries to work through it because he's an idiot and there's a potentially lucrative mission at stake.

** Uta has a cold and Yomo ends up looking after him (would prefer this to be set during the first series).

** Tsukiyama has a cold and ends up getting looked after (reluctantly?) by friendly other cast members (e.g. Kaneki, Touka, Hori, Hinami, etc)

* Sick Amon and/or Mado Akira

* Sick Arima

Shipping is optional; I would love to have gen fic, too!  Just in case, though, this is what I ship:  Urie/Shirazu/Mutsuki OT3 or in combination, Uta/Yomo, Tsukiyama/Kaneki if you like it (not a diehard fan), Amon/Akira.  Optional kinks/tropes that I like a lot: sick while having to work, fever, MESS, contagion, accidentally sneezing on someone, embarrassment.  I know these aren't everyone's cup of tea, so feel free to ignore them.  Annnnd this post is getting long, so I'll throw it into the void.  Thanks for reading!

Archived