Sneeze Fetish Forum

*blinks and emerges* Hii!

HornedSerpent

Hello!

I'm totally brand-new here, and feel a little out of place, so I thought I'd start by introducing myself.  My uh, fetish is tangentally related to what you guys enjoy here (and which I'd be happy to elaborate on if asked), and so this is honestly the closest thing I've ever found to a community who might get my thing, so to speak.  I'm into uh... really big/long noses on men, pretty much.  You'd think there'd be forums/communities out there for folks like myself, but I have found none!  Especially for women who like this.  There are some appreciation threads that are maybe 5 years old, but not active community like you guys have, and mostly acting as support for people with big noses rather than with a particular slant of sexualization.  So while I don't particularly care for sneezing/coughing/any of that, I wanted to poke my head in and see if there were any people like myself here.  :}  

BMG FLIES IN TO GIVE A HUG! Hi I am glad you came to say hello allow me to say WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CONFETTI CANONS EXPLODES* No matter what you like you can find it here and don't worry JUST HAVE FUN ;D :hug:

Welcome to the forum! It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, please find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

Joal

:joal:

Welcome to the forum, HornedSerpent! :D You'll definitely find noses and people who like them here. :yes: 

Thanks, all!  <3  I appreciate the welcome. I feel all weird revealing this so it's really nice that you're welcoming me even though I'm not exactly into the same particular thing; this seems like a good group of peeps. ^_^  And I'll do my best to be a cool contributing member!  

Welcome, HS! :D I'm also a fan of large noses (it's not my main fetish, but it's definitely high up there on my list of personal preferences), so high-five to that, my friend. :yay: 

On 7/4/2016 at 5:07 PM, Spoo said:

Welcome, HS! :D I'm also a fan of large noses (it's not my main fetish, but it's definitely high up there on my list of personal preferences), so high-five to that, my friend. :yay: 

YES.  Glad I'm not alone!

Archived