Sneeze Fetish Forum

Overwatch Drabbles (M and then F)

BananaFan

Alright, soooo I've been on a huge Overwatch kick and I just cannot stop thinking about writing these characters into fics.  :hypoc:

The only problem is the general lack of story and information until more releases, so I'm going to keep these short and sweet.  The two sneezers are Jack Morrison (Soldier 76) pre-fall of Overwatch.  I have this incredible headcanon that he has bad allergies, and his facemask filters them out for him...soooo gonna play with that for a few lines.  He and Gabriel Reyes (Reaper) are heading back from training together at the range.  

The second story is a little Tracer love.  She's just so adorable, and I couldn't help incorporating her blink into the fic. She's helping Mei develop her cryo-gun in that story.

Okay, enough rambling.  Enjoy :shy:

SOLDIER:

It was later than their usual training exercises had run, but Jack had insisted they stay a bit longer as his friend was on a roll. The gravel crunched under the tires of their jeep as they pulled out of the parking lot and onto the back road behind the facility. Their force's giant O symbol was emblazoned across the jeep's side, its silver shining in the waning sunlight. 

"You're getting better at longer ranges," the blonde grinned at his partner as he reclined in the passenger's seat. 

"Eh, I prefer up close, but I think this has been good for me.  I can't be in the middle of the fray all the time," Gabriel admitted, shrugging a round shoulder.

Jack twisted his lips at his friend. He shifted slightly in his seat, voice taking an apologetic tone. "I know I'm pushing you, but I think we both need to work on our weak points if we're gonna..." he didn't finish as he raised up to a sitting position. He sniffled lightly as his eyes began to water, raising a hand to cup his parting lips. "Hhhshhh!"

"Startin' up already?" Gabriel reached up in front of his hunched friend to open the glove compartment with a click! He fumbled for a tissue in the nest of clutter within, pulling out a few to hand over.

"Thankhhh, Hh-Ushhh!" the blonde dipped into the nest of tissues, barely catching himself in time.  "Rrrrshhhhhh!" He shuddered, pitching further into the flimsy cloth as his shoulders tightened. "HHHRRshoooo! Guhhh..." He sniffled wetly, leaning back again and dabbing at his nose and eyes.  

"You know, they make ventilation masks for soldiers," Gabriel said, spreading his palm over his own face in example. "Comes right over your nose to filter out toxins.  Bet it'd work for your allergies."

Jack chuckled, "I've seen them.  They look downright awful." He brushed his golden locks dramatically, putting on a smarmy face despite his reddening nostrils.  "How will anybody see my gorgeous face if I wear one of those things?"

Gabriel laughed, stroking his dark bearded chin in the mirror.  "Agreed." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRACER:

"I do appreciate you helping me, Lena!" Mei-Ling chirped as she swung around the pristine examination table where the other woman sat.

Lena held up a finger and smiled, "No problem, love - I didn't have any plans after that match," her legs swinging off the edge of the surface playfully, bending her feet with each swoop as if she were listening to a song in her head. 

"I haven't quite perfected this endothermic blaster, and I need a test subject," the smaller woman lifted a strange-looking gun of sorts; a transparent container on top was filled with a blue liquid which seemed to fill up from a hose in the back.  

Lena raised a suspicious brow, her leg pace decresing.  "Test subject?  You haven't tested this yet?"

"I have on objects, but I don't believe in animal testing - and I figured you would be the best volunteer because," she gestured at Tracer's time-manipulation hardware attached to her chest, glowing brightly.

Lena giggled, shrugging her shoulders. "Oh, sure then.  Do whatcha need to!" She braced for the icy gusts as Mei pulled her trigger; the cold frost blowing out of the gun barrel with a crackling hiss.  Lena shivered, rubbing her hands over her arms.  "Okay- too cold, too cold!" she shivered, resisting the urge to activate her recall. 
The gun clicked again and the gust came to a halt, a sheen of ice still coating the rim of the barrel. 

"Okay, let me take your vitals," Mei replaced the gun in her hand with a stethoscope. Lena tried to quell her chattering teeth as the scientist placed the round metal over her back.  Her shivers vibrated the tool, and Lena devolved into a sniffling hitch.  She pinched her thumb and forefinger over her twitching nose, but couldn't stop the intense tingling in her sinuses. 

"Hiih-TChhh ehh!" the sound of her pitched sneeze was combined with the telltale vmph! of her blink, and she found herself crashing into Mei's workdesk a few feet away.  She'd bent over the wooden surface, jostling the tools and causing a few to clang violently, leaving a shocked Mei to scurry over and check for damage. 

"I'm so sorry, Mei!" Lena sniffled, rubbing her pert nose.  "Did I break anything?"

The scientist had swept her gaze over the supplies, but was honestly more concerned about her friend.  "Goodness, I'm sorry Lena; but, wow, that was rather fascinating!" her eyes held a look that made Lena think this may have incited a whole new line of research from her friend.

I've been waiting for someone to write these guys! I loved these! When Reaper made his comment - Startin' up already? - nothing bad ever follows a comment like that. ;)Soldier 76 with allergies, what a delightful thought. And Lena so adorably in character. Her sneeze was perfectly spelled, I could hear it in my head with that cute little accent and everything. I and I'm sure most fetishists who play the game have wondered how her sneezing might affect the whole time jumping thing, so it was nice to see that incorporated. I also like the little bit about Mei's view of animal testing. I hope to see more from you!

How cute! I've been observing this fandom largely from the sidelines, but I very much like what people are doing with it on tumblr and on here. Both of these were adorable! I love that camaraderie between Jack and Gabe. Oh, my heart </3

Absolutely adorable! I love your headcanon for Jack and his relationship with Gabrie in this. I'm also a sucker for Lena blinking through a sneeze. :D 

I'd love to see more!

Wow, you're all making me so glad I wrote these!

Anony: Thank you! I just had to incorporate Tracer's blink into her sneeze, and I'm glad I got her personality across ^_^

Garnet: Oh, *fuffs* I'm pleased that you could enjoy it so much from the sidelines.  The characters are so splendid, I have many friends who enjoy them without having touched the game itself.  Thank you!

Puppet: Jack/Gabe's relationship is actually canon!  Before the fall of Overwatch, they were best friends ^_^ Glad you enjoyed it! 

Aaaand you guys have inspired me to write a couple more:

Got some Reinhardt and D.Va wrongness here.  I love the dynamic between Zarya and Reinhardt, so I just had had had to write them as sort-of rivals. 

Then, of course, Hana and Lúcio being friends just flows so well.  I could really see them playing arcade games together or something of that sort.  Okay! Enjoy!

REINHARDT:

The pub was alight with jovial activities as a small gathering around a table cheered at two muscle-bound rivals chugging their drinks and slamming the glasses down to wipe the foam from their mouths.  Their grins brought their lighthearted banter and competition to cackling at each other's prowess in battle. 
The woman, a pink-haired bodybuilder named Zarya, pointed a painted nail at the equally muscular man across from her. "I see you growing weary, old man!" her eyes shone with elation and her accent grew thicker with each drink she finished off.  "Don't think you can out drink a Russian!" 

The burly man across from her bellowed a boisterous laugh and nudged his much smaller friend who sat next to him.  "You hear that, Torbjörn? She thinks she is winning! Paugh!" Despite his words, his expression held  no malice as he waved to the barkeep for another round.  "I will show you the fortitude of strength and experience!"

His smaller companion stroked his long beard and chuckled.  "She might have you under the table, Reinhardt; maybe you should quit with your dignity."

Reinhardt's face twisted, glowering  as he pressed his giant palm over his tiny friend's head.  "Do not be jealous that I can defeat her and you can't, my friend!" he gave Torbjörn a rather forceful nookie, underappreciated by the smaller man. 

The next round of drinks arrived and the two picked up their glass to drink.  Reinhardt paused with his hand around his mug as he dipped his chin into his chest and covered his falling features.  "HEPshhhhhh..." the sound was much lighter than expected from the towering man, but the force of his bunched muscles brought his fist tightly around the glass and snapping a small line down the side.

Zarya smirked at him, waving her hand as if she were bored.  "You sneeze like small butterfly; such a delicate sound for 'strong' man."

Torbjörn fell backwards, sloshing his own drink and waving his clawed appendage as laughter bubbled up from him.  "She's got yah there, you old flower!"

"Delicate?" Reinhardt growled.  "Flower?" He lifted his thick glass to show off the crack in it as if it were a trophy, nodding and acknowledging his potency. 

"That all you have, old man?"  Zarya raised an eyebrow at him.  "Watch real strength."  She polished off the last of her drink and flexed her arm, squeezing the glass until it cracked and shattered.  Shards of glass littered the ground as she straightened proudly at her feat.  "There, you see!  True feat of strength!"

Before the bulky man could demonstrate a greater stunt, the barkeep approached their table, a rather distraught look on his face.  "Now, you folks better not be breaking things on purpose," he warned with a knowing frown on his face.

"Ack," Torbjörn scoffed. "You two are gonna get us kicked out of another bar!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.VA:

The screen whizzed as another explosion brightened it, bringing a jovial squeal from the energetic first player.  "I am so good!  Yehhh!" she bounced on the ground using her crossed legs as leverage for her excitement. 

"You haven't won yet, Hana," the man who held the second player's controller said, his toothy grin flashing over his dark complexion as he smashed a return combo.  "I've still got two lives left!"

The brunette woman pursed her lips at the game.  "You got nothin' on me; I have the high score for all of these games!" she chirped.

"For now," Lúcio shot back playfully.  "Gonna beat you one of these days, and then what will your fans say?" He wiggled his controller, barely escaping his foe's grasp as she twisted her remote for a finisher.

"Nope. Uh-uh," she shook her head, strands of hair flying rapidly as she swung her body around in sync with her game character.  "D.Va always wins!"

Despite her confidence in their rather close match, Hana's face scrunched with what could have been mistaken for agitation; she kept twisting her mouth and nose, occasionally reaching up with her arm to swipe at her septum without releasing the buttons on the controller. 

"Woo!" Lúcio bobbed his head as he cornered his foe.  "I'm gonna getcha!"

Hana growled, but her sniffles finally had her bowing forward with half-closed eyes.  "Hhiihhnnn!" She pitched forward into the ring of her arms, pulling the controller above her head and smashing buttons futilely while her vision was obscured. "Hhhhaatchh-hiiiiehhh!!" She blinked tears from her eyes and came up from the expulsion to see her character's lifeless form on the screen.  With a snarl, she tossed the remote and folded her arms as it clattered against the game system.  "No fair!" She pouted as she glowered at Lúcio's smarmy face. 

"I'm gonna call that one a win," he punched the air grinning.  "Lucio- 1, D.Va- 0!"  

This is fantastic!! I never see enough love for Reinhardt, and D.va's was just precious. Your characterization and writing is so good too! :thumbs_up:

I've played a few rounds of over watch and I must admit, I thought of stuff like this when I first looked into the characters. I love how you did Mei, and I am kinda hoping someone could try giving her a sneeze fanfic. Anyhow, great job! These are so in character and amazing!!:notworthy:

I only just saw this thread over here - your writing is really good. For such short pieces, you pack a lot of the essence of the characters into them. I particularly liked the part where Mei proclaims to not believe in animal testing, but Tracer testing is fine. x) D.Va's tantrum was great, too - lived up to her name. ;)

I also have to say, as somebody very new to the concept of sneeze fetishism/writing (so new, I'm not even sure what "drabble" means ^^;; though I've figured out "ob" is short for observation), I'm actually really impressed with how accurately they can be described. I've only ever really seen them written as impartial descriptions (i.e. "he sneezed loudly"), or the slightly more generic "atchoo" - reading this, I could hear them in my head vividly. As a some-time tickle fetish writer, where a big pitfall is to get bogged down in generic "laughspam" (lot's of "hahaha" or "heeheehee"), I can really appreciate somebody who can make a gutteral sound believable through writing.

Sorry if this is an over-analysis - this is all pretty new to me, though, so I'm learning as I go. :)

Hey bananagirl, I hope it's still okay if I post mine here and encourage others to do the same! This is cross-posted to my personal drabble thread because I'm trying to reach my goal of 36 drabbles.

PHARAH:

"You must be more careful."

Fareeha was used to Angela fussing over her, just as the doctor was accustomed to her warnings falling on deaf ears. This time it was a poorly executed jump that landed Pharah in the medical bay, with a bruised collar bone and at least two fractured ribs. She was a frequent flyer in every sense of the word; Angela swore this must her fifth or sixth visit this month, and vowed to check her chart again after she left to confirm. The doctor suspected there were even more injuries that went unreported. If Fareeha wasn't so firmly committed to her duties, Angela would be certain that she had a death wish.

She pressed her fingers gently into the notches between her patient's ribs, checking for more fractures or breaks. "How does this feel?" she asked, watching her face for any subtle changes in expression that might indicate pain.

Wincing, Fareeha sucked in a hissing breath between clenched teeth. Angela withdrew her hand, adding another rib to the "fractured" category on her mental checklist. She had kept her fingers there just long enough to feel the irregularities in the bone, and the rise and fall of Pharah’s breaths, ragged with pain. Now the doctor palpated along the softly defined ridges of her abdomen, checking for more internal injuries.

Fareeha sniffled once as Angela conducted her examination. She drew in another quick breath, through her mouth this time, dark eyes crinkling as she tried to keep them focused on the doctor. Angela felt her tan belly rise against her own milky white palm as she continued her poking and prodding, Pharah taking two more breaths in quick succession. She brought a hand up to press against her flaring nostrils, bracing the other around her broken and battered middle.

"I'm gonna--" she managed urgently, before interrupting herself with desperate, high-pitched gasp. "ah'tchh! hahh!... ahh'TCHh!"

Angela cringed with sympathy for her friend, who wrapped her arms around her waist and bent forward with her eyes squeezed shut and lips tightly pursed. Finally a small moan escaped her lips, her head ducked in defeat. Angela rubbed her back gently and Fareeha relaxed a bit, straightening up hesitantly.

"Some painkillers would be nice," she said breathlessly.

The doctor was already filling out a script. "You've got it."

11 minutes ago, AnonyMeows said:

Hey bananagirl, I hope it's still okay if I post mine here and encourage others to do the same! This is cross-posted to my personal drabble thread because I'm trying to reach my goal of 36 drabbles.

PHARAH:

"You must be more careful."

Fareeha was used to Angela fussing over her, just as the doctor was accustomed to her warnings falling on deaf ears. This time it was a poorly executed jump that landed Pharah in the medical bay, with a bruised collar bone and at least two fractured ribs. She was a frequent flyer in every sense of the word; Angela swore this must her fifth or sixth visit this month, and vowed to check her chart again after she left to confirm. The doctor suspected there were even more injuries that went unreported. If Fareeha wasn't so firmly committed to her duties, Angela would be certain that she had a death wish.

She pressed her fingers gently into the notches between her patient's ribs, checking for more fractures or breaks. "How does this feel?" she asked, watching her face for any subtle changes in expression that might indicate pain.

Wincing, Fareeha sucked in a hissing breath between clenched teeth. Angela withdrew her hand, adding another rib to the "fractured" category on her mental checklist. She had kept her fingers there just long enough to feel the irregularities in the bone, and the rise and fall of Pharah’s breaths, ragged with pain. Now the doctor palpated along the softly defined ridges of her abdomen, checking for more internal injuries.

Fareeha sniffled once as Angela conducted her examination. She drew in another quick breath, through her mouth this time, dark eyes crinkling as she tried to keep them focused on the doctor. Angela felt her tan belly rise against her own milky white palm as she continued her poking and prodding, Pharah taking two more breaths in quick succession. She brought a hand up to press against her flaring nostrils, bracing the other around her broken and battered middle.

"I'm gonna--" she managed urgently, before interrupting herself with desperate, high-pitched gasp. "ah'tchh! hahh!... ahh'TCHh!"

Angela cringed with sympathy for her friend, who wrapped her arms around her waist and bent forward with her eyes squeezed shut and lips tightly pursed. Finally a small moan escaped her lips, her head ducked in defeat. Angela rubbed her back gently and Fareeha relaxed a bit, straightening up hesitantly.

"Some painkillers would be nice," she said breathlessly.

The doctor was already filling out a script. "You've got it."

With a Overwatch story with only a few sneezes, this is adorable and really good! I'm thinking about adding a Overwatch Drabble of my own here eventually.

16 hours ago, AnonyMeows said:

Of course! Anyone is welcome to add here, I am flattered to make this a general Overwatch Drabble thread! Yours was so good!  Hurt/comfort and sneeze combo is my favorite Hff!!  Well done!!

Also, thanks everyone for the wonderful praise! ^_^ Loved reading the responses almost as much as I loved writing the stories!

Ahhh Rhinehardt! The sneeze still fits him perfectly even though he's a larger individual. I loved the banter between him and Zarya, and Torbjorn joining in! Oh and inadvertently cracking the glass when he sneezed! There's something extra adorable about drunken sneezes - added helplessness, perhaps?

The D.Va one was so cute! I love her and Lucio hanging out and how Hana doesn't once stop playing the game even when she's rubbng her nose and eventually sneezing. Just goes to show what a hardcore gamer she is.

This idea popped in my head after playing the game and I put my original fiction on hold for this quick drabble(which I'm still not sure what that means). I usually don't write make sneezes, but I loved the idea so much I couldn't help it.

ROADHOG:

Junkrat hobbled on his one leg and half a stick, carrying a bag. He went through the alleyways and came up to a warehouse. He went around past the front door and to a hidden door on the side. He opened it and bellowed, 

"OOOOIIIIII! Buddy! I got something today that I think you'll like!"

Junkrat's friend, Roadhog, who was a humongous hulk of a man, looked at his friend as he came inside. The man looked at his jittery companion who put down the bag and unzipped it, pulling a small white fluffy cat.

"What do you think? I picked it up from some place and picked it up!"

"……………………"

"What do you mean why mate? Cats are great at picking up the scent of treasures and fun things to do!" 

Junkrat hobbled up to his friend and shoved the cat much closer to his face. The mask that hid Roadhog's face shook as did his enormous frame.

"……Raahhh………"

"Mate? Somethin wrong?"

"Raahh…Raaahhh……"

"You're what? I can't tell what you're trying to-"

"RAAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

The warehouse shook with the force of the enormous sneeze, Roadhog's sneeze sounding out throughout the outback.

"You're allergic?" Junkrat jumped with surprise, holding the cat away form his gasping friend. "Why didn't you say something?"

"…RAAAACCCCCHHHHOOOOO!!!!!! RAAAAACCCCCHHHHOOOOO!!!!"

The man sneezed again, the warehouse shaking. This time, Junkrat tossed the cat as it ran out the door in fear of the loud noise. Junkrat uncovered his ears as Roadhog heaved and stopped sneezing, sniffling from underneath the mask. He picked up his gun and breathed deeply, the pig on his stomach mirroring the motion.

"Oh! That's right!" Junkrat exclaimed, also grabbing his gear for another raid. "Cats don't find things, dogs do! Whose idea was it to get a cat anyhow?"

"………………………" Roadhog reminisced how a certain someone had been rather excited about the cat awhile ago.

The End

Really hope it was okay to out my Drabble on here. If it wasn't, sorry>_<

It was totally fine! Bananagirl said she wanted to make this a collaborative drabble thread so anyone can post. I saw this when you first posted it and meant to comment on it so I'll do that now! I wasn't expecting to see anything from Roadhog but I'm glad you wrote it, it was a fun little read. Junkrat really grew on me as a character and you captured his personality so well. They are the cutest lil devious duo. I love how Roadhog didn't say a word but Junkrat knew what he was thinking.

24 minutes ago, AnonyMeows said:

It was totally fine! Bananagirl said she wanted to make this a collaborative drabble thread so anyone can post. I saw this when you first posted it and meant to comment on it so I'll do that now! I wasn't expecting to see anything from Roadhog but I'm glad you wrote it, it was a fun little read. Junkrat really grew on me as a character and you captured his personality so well. They are the cutest lil devious duo. I love how Roadhog didn't say a word but Junkrat knew what he was thinking.

Thanks, I couldn't tell if anyone had liked it. And I based their personalities off of the Overwatch comics.

1 hour ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Thanks, I couldn't tell if anyone had liked it. And I based their personalities off of the Overwatch comics.

Yes! It is perfectly fine!  I was out of town when I read it on my phone, but it was adorable ^_^ No character should be left out. :3

"Junkhog" is so cute; they have such an interesting relationship, as do most of the characters in the game.  I'm glad so many people are adding and enjoying these.  Feel free to continue!

7 minutes ago, Bananagirl said:

Yes! It is perfectly fine!  I was out of town when I read it on my phone, but it was adorable ^_^ No character should be left out. :3

"Junkhog" is so cute; they have such an interesting relationship, as do most of the characters in the game.  I'm glad so many people are adding and enjoying these.  Feel free to continue!

Thank you very much! And I hope to do more later perhaps. Not sure which one I would tackle next

Archived