Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kalla's SU drabbles (Steven Universe, F and F/F)

Kalla

I needed a place for SU drabbles so here I am. I anticipate this being only the Gem characters although possibly some humans in the future?? As with everything I write: expect a focus on illness, and there will be coughing and mess. Not really extreme but just throwing that out there in case anyone wants to avoid that type of content. My "drabbles" tend to run long although this first one is only 440 words (from a prompt by @erudiculous)

I love pearlidot, amedot, and pearlmethyst, so expect that sort of thing as far as shipping goes. Requests are open.

--

“Peridot, put that away. You really ought to be resting now,” Pearl gracefully took a seat on the couch where the small Gem was fiddling with her broken tape recorder. A steady stream of mumbled curses keep time with her sniffles. Dark circles ringed Peridot’s eyes beneath her visor, and her chapped nose was an aqua hue.

“No. This is important.” Peridot fixed the pale Gem with a level stare. She was propped up against pillows under a blanket that Steven had insisted she have, although she didn’t feel very cold. A box of tissues rested in her blanketed lap, joining an array of small parts from the tape recorder. Peridot had a distant look on her face as her eyebrows lifted and her breath began to hitch.

hehAITCHuuu!” The whole jumbled mess bounced with this sneeze, and Peridot nearly dropped the Philips #00 screwdriver in her hand. She was mindful enough of Pearl’s presence to turn her face towards her raised upper arm. She snorted and cleared her throat as she fumbled for a tissue. Her upturned nose was leaking again.

Pearl pursed her lips and bit back a retort. Peridot was ill and being unreasonable, but Pearl understood her motivations. Her coping device, her means of processing her experiences on a strange new world: all of that was mangled and fractured on Peridot’s lap. Pearl took an unnecessary breath and moved closer, placing a slender hand over one of Peridot’s much smaller hands.

“Please, Peridot. Let me do this for you. Let me help you. I can fix that for you and we both know it. I am a knowledgeable technician, after all,” Pearl had a wry smile as she repeated the green Gem’s reluctant compliment from several months prior.

“You’re just a Pearl,” Peridot answered hoarsely, coughing. But she was also smiling. Her relationship with Pearl always had a barbed, sparring quality. The slight Gem was no sword fighter, but she could hold her own in a battle of words.

“Right. So let me stand here and look pretty and hold your stuff.” Pearl was already collecting the parts of the tape recorder off Peridot’s lap. She was unequaled when it came to gathering up untidy things for later organization. Peridot made only a half-hearted sound of protest when the screwdriver was snatched away.

Pearl learned forward to plant a kiss on the green gemstone on Peridot’s forehead, then straightened up to her full height to gaze down at her with a knowing smirk. Peridot gaped at her as her cheeks flushed. Good. It was always satisfying to get a dumbfounded reaction out of her this way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Aww, I love this! This fandom definitely needs more Pearlidot sickfic (and more Pearlidot in general). Pearl taking care of sick Peri gives me life. XD 

• 1 month later...

Make more! You are an amazing writer and i love your fics! If your still open to requests.... could i...?

On 1/18/2017 at 5:03 PM, RachTheCool said:

Make more! You are an amazing writer and i love your fics! If your still open to requests.... could i...?

Oh i just noticed you said requests were open! I have the best idea for a fic! 

OK so imagine this:

Peridot gets sick and Lapis takes care of her, and amethyst is in the corner and she is jealous of lapis. And steven is somewhere in the room.

Archived