Sneeze Fetish Forum

*shyly says hi*

Embarrassed>_<

Soooo...I don't really know what to say. I just wanted to say hi everybody o.o I've been stalking this forum for a long time and finally got enough courage to make this account...So yeah that's about it just me saying hi and being incredibly awkward >_<

Nice to meet you! No need to be awkward I'm pretty a lot of us are awkward including myself! Glad you got the courage and welcome to the fetish community! 

Welcome to the forum! I totally understand your embarrassment, but know that we're all very happy to have you :). I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, please find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

~ Scatter

Try not to feel embarrassed,:D I'm sure most everyone is when they first start signing up for this site, I was especially! I hope to see you around the forum and hear from you soon!

39 minutes ago, Embarrassed>_< said:

So yeah that's about it just me saying hi and being incredibly awkward

I'm sure you will feel less awkward before too long.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!

:joal:

Hopefully you'll get to change your name to Comfortable instead of Embarrassed soon enough.

Welcome. :)

Your intro sums up how a lot of people come to join the forum and how they feel making this post. :) Welcome to the forum!

6 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

I'm sure you will feel less awkward before too long.

I still feel very awkward, Joal, I don't know what you're talking about. :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived