Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabble Challenge, New Boys

Artemis

Look at me, making a new drabble topic! Ah well I want some new boys to play with so that's what I'm doing, Requests are of course welcome. Critism, comments, all are welcome. 

“Damn it! Get out of here you stupid bastard, I never want to hear from you again,’’ the voice from the other side of the wall says. I look up from my book, ready to slap the bitch who kept making that lovely if hoarse voice scream. I wanted to hit whoever made the wonderful guy on the other side slave for hours on a date then not even show up I wanted to hug him and feed him warm soup to soothe his throat, raw from coughing and screaming. I wanted to make him feel better, but I don’t dare.

The door slams and there is quiet sobbing for a minute before, “Eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss!” they were muffled but I could imagine the pain it caused him as the coughing took over. When it tapered off, the cryin had died out and I could hear the tension in his muscles. He was angry.

I left the living room figuring the show was mostly over and step into the bathroom, stripping down and stepping into the cold shower. The water courses over me and I hope that the man next door has warm water.

When I leave, I have a towel wrapped around my waist and I go to sit in the den again so if he needed me, I could be there. When I come back in, the man, was standing in my line of sight. Wait, when did I get a hole in my wall. He was blushing and looking down, where my towel had slipped off.

“Oh um, sorry, thin walls- didn’t- you- sorry!” he says blushing. I had such a hard time not laughing as I bent down to grab my towel.

“Don’t worry about, not like I couldn’t hear everything anyway,” I say taking a seat. He keeps blushing and looking around the room. He got a panicked look on his face before buried in his arm.

“Eh;kish’gss eh’kish’gss eh’ish’gss! Damn, excuse me, sorry,” he says swaying where he stood. I shoot up and brace a hand on his arm.

“You need to lay down, that didn’t sound good,” I say walking across to his room and letting myself in. I take him back into his bedroom and lay him down on the bed.

“Eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss! Ugh excuse me, you should leave, I don’t wanna give this to you,” he says his words slurring. There was a fairly heavy German accent laying under it.

“Eh’kish’gss!” I run my fingers through his dark hair hoping to provide some comfort. He wasn’t running a fever, it was just a nasty cold.

“Bless you, what happened with the other person in here?” I ask.

“Ugh, that was my now ex boyfriend, he was mad that I didn’t want to go out clubbing and started yelling,” he says, his voice thick and tired.

“How about this, when you feel up to it, how about you and I go out for some pizza?” I ask. He smiles.

“I would love that.” I smile and sit down beside him. He sits up suddenly. “You don’t know my name,” he says.
“NO I don’t,” I agree. I touch his forehead again.

“It’s James,” he says. I smile. Never dated a James before.

“Eli.” He sticks a hand out for me to shake before taking it back.

“Eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss!”

1 hour ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I adore the name James ;)

You have no idea how hard I fangirled when I say Kaze wo Hiku had read adn commented on my story!!!!

James bangs on the wall and listens for a few seconds before the answer came.

Tap tap tap….tap….tap…taptaptap! James smiles and taps again. He sniffles and rubs his nose, it wasn’t going to be a good day today.

Tap tap tap. Taptap.

“Eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss…….hhh….ehh…..eh’kish’gss!”

“Bless you,” it was muffled from the wall but James could still hear Eli clearly. Hearing his lovers voice every morning made his whole day better instantly. He heard that beautiful voice every morning and every night, like clock work.

“Eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gsh eh’kish’gish!!’”

“Bless you,” he says again.

Eli got up and jumped in the shower. He could always hear his lover sneezing every morning like clock work. He could tell how good or bad the day was going to be by how many and the power of his sneezes. They were always there but sometimes there was only one or two and some days there were more like a million and they rocked him forward.

“Damn,” Eli mutters. He could feel his nose tickling. He couldn’t be loud though, James might hear him and then there would be questions involved.

“hhh..nxt nxt nxt!” He sniffles and runs a hand under his nose. Well dang.

“bless you, stifling is bad,” he hears yelling through the wall. He was obviously bad at stifling, maybe he should work on that.

“Can we get more padding in this wall?”
“Never you are the highlight of my day.”

“Aw too sweet.”

BMG EXPLODES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I SHIP IT LIKE ITS MY JOB

I'm a little confused at the set-up here. Are they in adjacent apartments? Dorm rooms? Roommates? You make it seem like they're strangers initially but then one of them meanders into the other's living room or there's a... literal hole in the wall, what? 

living beside each other and James literaly punches a hole in the wall. 

Sorry for the confusion 

4 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I'm a little confused at the set-up here. Are they in adjacent apartments? Dorm rooms? Roommates? You make it seem like they're strangers initially but then one of them meanders into the other's living room or there's a... literal hole in the wall, what? 

Gotta agree with Garnet, the pacing from the first two the second drabble is slightly awkward. They went from meeting to apparently lovers? Might want to add a bit more development in your next one :)

17 hours ago, Garnet said:

13 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Gotta agree with Garnet, the pacing from the first two the second drabble is slightly awkward. They went from meeting to apparently lovers? Might want to add a bit more development in your next one :)

Thank you both, I tried to fix that in this one, let me know if it's still confusing! :) 

This takes place on their first date/ cause apparently I’m no good with timing, sorry

James scratches the side of his hand, his left shaking slightly. He didn’t really know what to do with himself, he had already gotten dressed and done his hair, and he was sure that Eli had heard it all through the walls. They really needed to talk to a contractor. Or their land lord. HE was now standing around waiting for Eli to come pick him up.

Knock knock! James basically skipped to door and opened it, his hands still shaking slightly. The first thing that hit him, was how strongly Eli smelled. It was like one of those cologne stores had died on his chest.

“You look amazing, James,” he says his eyes going wide as they stepped out into the hall and stared to the car.

“Thanks, so do you.” He could already feel the burn in his nose.

By the time they had gotten to the restaurant, James’s eyes had been watering with itchy allergic tears. HE was trying to bite back any sneezes because he didn’t want Eli to worry. HE had already screwed up once, but punching a hole in the wall turned out okay, he got a hot date. They still needed to get the wall fixed though, there was no privacy.

“hhh….hi….hu..” James had almost lost that one but managed to get it back under control.

Eli had heard, and seen James fighting with his nose the whole ride over but chose to ignore it. He really hoped that James hadn’t come out not quite over his cold. If he had, Eli would kill him.

The hostess led the two of them to a table and handed them two menus. The sat down and an uncomfortable silence spread between them for several minutes.

“You eat meat, right?” Eli asks trying to break the silence. James just nodded, still fighting with his nose, this wasn’t going to end well.

“hhh…hu…..hu…..eh’kish’gssss eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gsss eh’kish’gss!” James was bent at the waist over his elbow as he sneezed. When he sat up, a bit sheepishly, Eli was frowning at him.

“Bless you,’’ he says. “I hope that was a yes you eat meat because this place has no vegan options,” he jokes.

“Thanks, yeah I eat meat,” James says. He sniffles wetly and tries to ignore it. HE hoped that Eli would ignore it too but knew that wasn’t very likely.

“Are you okay? If you’re feeling sick we can postpone,” he says, frowning slightly. James wanted to erase the worry from Eli’s face. There was nothing he wanted more then that.

“Eh’kish’gsss eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss!” He sniffles again but shakes his head at the tissues that Eli was offering. “I’m fine,” he insists despite the disbelief on Eli’s face.

“Bless you. I won’t be mad, I mean, if you’re sick,” he stops when he realizes what he was saying made no sense. “I’m sorry, ignore me.”

“It’s fine, I’m not sick, I promise,” James says. Eli cocks an eyebrow and turns to order when the waitress comes back around. He waits while James orders before going back to their conversation.

“hhh..hhh….eh’kiss’gss eh’kish’gish eh’kish’gss” He groans, wishing his sneezes were quieter. “Sorry, I’m not trying to make a scene,” he says looking away.

“Dang, that ex messed you up,” Eli says, “sneezing does not equal making a scene,” he says. Eli reaches across the table and grabs James’s hand.

“She didn’t do anything, I was messed up long before she came into the equation,” James says. Eli shakes his head.

“I don’t believe that, but we can work on that later,” he says keeping his voice as low as possible. “Cause I plan to be around for a long time,” he says smiling.

“Man there went my plan of climbing out the bathroom window and moving apartments,” James says sarcastically.

“Shut up.”

“Make me.”

“Alright,” Eli says before leaning across the table and kissing James. “You asked for it,” he said when they pull back.

“Eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss eh’ish’gss! Eh’kish’gss……eeh…eh’kish’gss….eh’kish’gss.”

“Bless you.”

“Eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss eh’kiss’gss eh’kish’gss he’kish’gsss”

“Bless you.”

“hhhh……eh….hhh……eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gsss…….hhhhh…..eh’kish’gss”

“Bless you.”

“Eli, if you ever wear cologne again, I’ll kill you,” he says sniffling. Eli tries to bite back laughter.

Note this takes place 6 months after they start dating

“James, will you stop, I’m trying to get this done,” Eli says glaring up into the tree. He rolls his eyes when more cherry blossoms rain down on him, getting stuck in his hair and computer keys. He really needed to get this case done, his firm was relying on him.

“Come on Eli, loosen up,” James half whines from where he was laying like the Cheshire cat in the branches of the cherry tree, shaking flowers down on his unsuspecting boyfriend. He was used to being shut out, he had to get Eli’s attention back or he was going to be alone again.

“eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss…..hhhhhh……hhhhhh…..hhh….eh’kish’gss!” he sniffles as pitifully as possible, coming up with an idea. IF he could get Eli to think he was sick, he wouldn’t ignore him anymore, but how to do that?

“Bless you, you okay up there?” Eli calls up without looking away from his computer.

“Eli, I don’t feel good,” James whines. He knew he would be a bit warm as it was over a hundred degrees and he was nowhere near used to that kind of temperature.

“What’s wrong darling?” Eli asks, his voice a bit more interested then it had been seconds ago.

“I’m all stuffy and it’s way too cold out here,” he says. Only half of that was a lie, the pollen was bothering his allergies.

“Why don’t you climb down and we’ll go inside,” Eli says saving his power point and standing up shaking cherry blossoms out of his hair while James climbs down.

Eli puts his arm around James as they walk inside the apartment building. They go into Eli’s apartment and settle down to watch some trashy tv, James cuddling too close to Eli for the man to get any work done.

“eh’kish’gss eh’kish’gss eh;kish’gss” James sniffles and closes his eyes.

“what the heck is wrong with you, James?” Eli was mad, he was yelling. HE was standing and pacing the room when James opened his eyes.

“Eli, what are you talking about?” he asks. Eli tears at his hair in anger. James was slightly worried.

“Why did you lie to me about being sick?” He asks, his voice loud enough that their neighbors were probably sitting there listening like they were watching a soap opera.

“I just wanted you to pay attention to me,” James says, his eyes tearing up. Eli shuts his eyes and takes a deep breath.

“I’ll be back later,” he says before leaving, slamming the door behind him.

IT was about two hours later when Eli showed back up, sweaty and tired but in a much better mind set. When he came in, he saw James curled up on the couch with one of Eli’s hoodies in his arms. Eli walks over to him.

“Eli, do you hate me?” James asks quietly after a few minutes of silence. Eli shakes his head.
“No, I don’t like that you lied to me, but I don’t hate you,” he says kissing James forehead.

“Eli, I love you,” he says softly.

“I love you too.”

• 1 year later...

I’mmmm backkkk

This is gonna be like three months after they first met. Note these are drabbles, the timing will move around a lot but I plan on trying to go on from this point. No they are suitemates in college that’s why the walls are so thin.

Eli looks up at his alarm clock as the sound blared through his phone. It really was six. It really was. He groans and drags himself out of bed as he sniffs the air like a dog for the coffee that James was normally always brewing by this time in the morning. But for some reason he couldn’t seem to smell it. That was beyond unusual. He rushes into the kitchenette and sees there is in fact coffee in the kitchen along with the usual bagels and other cold foods that lazy college students kept around.

“morning Jabes,,” he says not noticing that his voice was congested. James definitely did but chose not to comment.

“Morning sunshine, you look like a bag of sunshine and skittles,” he says smirking in the ay pirates are showed on the front of book covers. Eli rolls his eyes and grabs a bagel before flopping down on the sofa and pulling out his computer. When it booted up and the white background popped up, Eli realized the headache he had. He decided to just work through it and get this paper finished before six thirty so that he wouldn’t get a grade deduction. James walks up behind him and leans over his shoulder.

“Whacha working on?” he asks.

“Nothing because someone is distracting me by breathing down my neck,” he grumbles but is pretty upset when James actually moves away. What he didn’t realize is that James had been watching the path of what he called the plague. It was truthfully a really bad cold that if his diagnosis was correct, turned into sinusitis because lets be honest, college students aren’t the best at taking care of themselves. Especially not medical students. Oh the irony. Now he was seeing the signs of the first few days show itself in Eli.  It started with his light sensitivity two days ago, then the day before, it was a bad runny nose, and now he suspected if it were to proceed normally, he would begin sneezing today.

He was proven right not ten minutes later.

“huh…..huhh…sniff sniff…huh…huchoo huchoo huchoo huchoo huchoo!” Eli sniffs wetly and wipes his hands on his pants. James makes a note of this as a way that this could definitely be a way that it would spread. Most likely to him. James was only keeping note of this because it was a part of the contagion paper he was writing for him class. And this plague came at the perfect time.

“Huh…huh…huchoo huchoo huchoo.” He sniffs again.  James walks up and hands him a pack of tissues and a thermos of hot tea with honey.

“Here you’re gonna need this. Now go don’t be late.” James ruffles Eli’s hair with a smile.

“James, what are you forgetting?” he asks James blushes.

“Sorry, Bless you,” He says with a sheepish smile.

“We can take care of that cold together tonight,’’ he says softly. Eli smiles

“I’m sorry I was mean to you this morning, you’re so good to me.” With that they part ways for the day.

Archived