Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm an obnoxious nose-blower

HornedSerpent

Although this isn't my thing I thought some of you would appreciate it.

About a week and a half ago, something virulent was going around me entire state and knocking out everybody.  It's a cold that would hit HARD and fast and then leave somewhat as rapidly but linger, a bit like eating spicy food; BAM and then gone but still reeling from aftereffects of it. I caught it somewhere between traveling and it making the rounds locally.  I've been suffering with a scratchy throat for two months prior to that, for which I was about to go to the doctor anyway when this monster came on.  It felt almost like strep and hit the throat first, with pain, then travelled into my sinuses.  

Now, I'm the kind of person who, much to my dismay, tends to blow my nose loudly, which I know is annoying to most, but when I blow my nose I want to accomplish something.  So with this cold, it was the kind of thing where I could feel my sinuses were tight but if I blew hard enough and enough times, stuff would get done.  So for days, I've been having these fits where I'm blowing my nose loudly and relentlessly over and over.  I go on walks with my husband every day and we carry napkins because the activity makes both our noses run (he walks 11k steps every day minimum).  One of these days during the cold I was walking and just blowing loudly over and over as we circled the neighborhood.  "Do you really have to do that?" He asked me.  It was embarassing; he tends to be worried in general if we're loud around neighbors. I don't know why, they blast music and generally are loud often, but it's a thing with him.  I put the napkin away.  But it sneaks up on you and eventually I had to do it again.  Even now, it's been two weeks and everything about the cold's pretty much gone away, but My sinuses still sometimes remind me that work MUST be done.  I have tissues all over the place while I work at my desk till I pick them up at the end of my working day. 

But anyway, thought somebody might enjoy that.  

11 minutes ago, HornedSerpent said:

Now, I'm the kind of person who, much to my dismay, tends to blow my nose loudly, which I know is annoying to most, but when I blow my nose I want to accomplish something.  So with this cold, it was the kind of thing where I could feel my sinuses were tight but if I blew hard enough and enough times, stuff would get done.  So for days, I've been having these fits where I'm blowing my nose loudly and relentlessly over and over.  I go on walks with my husband every day and we carry napkins because the activity makes both our noses run (he walks 11k steps every day minimum).  One of these days during the cold I was walking and just blowing loudly over and over as we circled the neighborhood.  "Do you really have to do that?" He asked me.  It was embarassing; he tends to be worried in general if we're loud around neighbors. I don't know why, they blast music and generally are loud often, but it's a thing with him.  I put the napkin away.  But it sneaks up on you and eventually I had to do it again.  Even now, it's been two weeks and everything about the cold's pretty much gone away, but My sinuses still sometimes remind me that work MUST be done.  I have tissues all over the place while I work at my desk till I pick them up at the end of my working day. 

But anyway, thought somebody might enjoy that.  

Aww, hope your nose gets better! My own nose blowing can be loud. And it was a great self-ob!

Its actually a much appreciated quality! Especially for a woman to admit it and not be afraid to just let it happen, since most are shy about it since its not "ladylike" :) Never will be annoying, only invited!

48 minutes ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

Its actually a much appreciated quality! Especially for a woman to admit it and not be afraid to just let it happen, since most are shy about it since its not "ladylike" :) Never will be annoying, only invited!

Oh, I worry about it being unladylike, it's just that I can't help it sometimes.  And I do try to supress it in public if I have to blow my nose, but usually if that can't do the trick I just sit there quietly making little *snert* noises for WAY longer than I'm sure everyone around me would prefer.  In those instances I just would rather blow once clearly and get it over with.    

Yeah even though it's louder for just one instance, just more efficient to get it all out in one or two big honks and be done with it! What was the longest blowing fit you remember having during that cold?

13 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

Yeah even though it's louder for just one instance, just more efficient to get it all out in one or two big honks and be done with it! What was the longest blowing fit you remember having during that cold?

Haha, the word "honk" is just about the most unladylike word possible XD  But for this cold, man... probably 2-3 days into the cold, when sitting at my desk alone just helplessly hunched over blowing into tissues for like... a full minute probably, I didn't time it but crud just kept coming out so I kept at it.  Almost hyperventilated. 

Haha well honking is about the best way to describe it :) Wow! I think i'd be the one hyperventilating if i was in your office to hear it go that long and relentlessly!

Archived