Sneeze Fetish Forum

A kiss, sneeze and a honk!

PinkCarnation

I cried last night while watching a film with my other half. They rubbed my back, we hugged, pulled away and then had a sweet kiss. As I pulled away, I felt a funny tickly feeling in my nostrils. I drew in my breath sharply and then sneezed loudly about three or four times in a row. There was a small pause and then I sneezed another three or four times. My other half passed me the fragrant tissues which were in a box and I pulled out three sheets of tissue. I blew my nose and a lot of endless and runny snot came out the first couple of times I blew which made gurgling and whooshing sounds. I wiped my nostrils one at a time with the now sodden tissues in the bin. My other half passed me the fragrant box of tissues again and this time I pulled out six sheets of tissue. I blew my nose three times which ended with some small sharp honks at the end becoming louder each time. I then blew my nose one more time and this time a monster honk came out which I wasn't expecting. I blushed deeply and apologised to my other half. I then blew my nose several more times each time with some extremely loud monster honks which sounded like an uncertain trombone player! Hope you enjoyed my self obs. 

3 hours ago, PinkCarnation said:

I cried last night while watching a film with my other half. They rubbed my back, we hugged, pulled away and then had a sweet kiss. As I pulled away, I felt a funny tickly feeling in my nostrils. I drew in my breath sharply and then sneezed loudly about three or four times in a row. There was a small pause and then I sneezed another three or four times. My other half passed me the fragrant tissues which were in a box and I pulled out three sheets of tissue. I blew my nose and a lot of endless and runny snot came out the first couple of times I blew which made gurgling and whooshing sounds. I wiped my nostrils one at a time with the now sodden tissues in the bin. My other half passed me the fragrant box of tissues again and this time I pulled out six sheets of tissue. I blew my nose three times which ended with some small sharp honks at the end becoming louder each time. I then blew my nose one more time and this time a monster honk came out which I wasn't expecting. I blushed deeply and apologised to my other half. I then blew my nose several more times each time with some extremely loud monster honks which sounded like an uncertain trombone player! Hope you enjoyed my self obs. 

Not entirely sure what you meant by your other half, but this was a very great self-observation! Thank you for sharing!

3 hours ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Not entirely sure what you meant by your other half, but this was a very great self-observation! Thank you for sharing!

An other half refers to a companion, usually romantic. So it could be a boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, etc.

1 hour ago, sneezyholmes said:

An other half refers to a companion, usually romantic. So it could be a boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, etc.

I guess that's what I was thinking, I just didn't want to jump to conclusions

Archived