Sneeze Fetish Forum

Honks galore!

PinkCarnation

Work was very busy this morning so I decided to go outside for a walk and get some fresh air for 10 minutes at lunchtime. When I came back from lunch and returned to my desk my nose started to feel runny. I rummaged around in my bag and found some tissues. I blew my nose quietly to begin with and quite a bit of liquid snot came out making a whooshing sound. I then blew a little harder and a small honk came out at the end. I put the now sodden tissues in the bin and reached inside my bag for some more tissues as my nose was still very runny. This time I decided to blow harder in order to get all the gunk and snot out. I blew out of my left nostril and then my right nostril making a small honking sound each time. I then blew both nostrils at the same time and a short, loud honk came out. I then blew my nose harder and longer several more times and some super monster honks came out each time. By now several colleagues had turned around and were looking at me. I felt myself blush and apologised. 

Wow that sounds amazing! I would've been the one you would NOT have had to apologize to :)

Archived