Sneeze Fetish Forum

HELPFUL TITLES AND TAGS

SneezySal

Firstly, I'd like to thank all those people who post on this forum and give their post a title that gives you some idea of its content. That way I don't have to waste my time following links headed with titles such as "???????" or "OMG, I don't believe it", which obviously tell you nothing about the post, therefore defeating the purpose of even having a title. It's refreshing to see a title of a post and know, at least roughly, what to expect when you follow the link.

Secondly, thank you to people who take the eight milliseconds to use tags n their posts. I'm referring in particular to the media section where the tags 'Male' and 'Female' are really helpful. This, I think, is helpful in particular for those of us who don't spend 18 hours a day watching US television or Youtube vlogs, so aren't instantly familiar with characters' names.

I find it pleasant to be able to know, for instance, what gender the sneezer is in a Youtube video (Yes, even those rare Youtube videos posted under the "Youtube" thread which is hidden away at the very top of the Media section).

So thank you, all those nice, considerate, helpful people who use informative titles and tags!!

Archived