Sneeze Fetish Forum

It begins... AGAIN

HornedSerpent

I can feel it, that irritating tickle/sting in the back of the throat that is my harbinger of doom. 

So recently I posted about just getting over a cold, and blowing and blowing my nose repeatedly for two weeks at least.  Well, my husband and I caught something AGAIN.  Almost right after with only a few weeks' break.  I can feel it starting in the back of my throat... this is crazy.  So I'm sure this will be a rough ride with a lot of coughing and sniffling and curling up on the couch.

Even right now, I just sneezed on my cintiq (drawing monitor) and made little rainbow glitch specks all over it.  And starting to blow my nose.  It's hitting super fast just like the other one. 

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Are you still honking or have your blows changed for this round? :)

It's EXACTLY the same.  Exactly.  If i didn't know any better it was literally the same cold and it just tweaked itself enough that my immune system got bamboozled.  Pile of tissues at my desk, sinus pressure, and my stomach muscles are all tight from all the nose-blowing.  >_<  I'm going to spend my lunch today nursing a bowl of soup on the couch and watching Netflix in a blanket.

1 hour ago, HornedSerpent said:

It's EXACTLY the same.  Exactly.  If i didn't know any better it was literally the same cold and it just tweaked itself enough that my immune system got bamboozled.  Pile of tissues at my desk, sinus pressure, and my stomach muscles are all tight from all the nose-blowing.  >_<  I'm going to spend my lunch today nursing a bowl of soup on the couch and watching Netflix in a blanket.

That sounds like a good idea haha. Hope you feel better!

I take that back- actually, it's worse.  My sinuses are blocked totally solid this time and blowing does nothing; the only thing that clears them is a sneeze, which I've been doing rather frequently overall.  I sneeze and and feel a few moments of relief where I can breathe, then they seize up again.  I've lost my voice, and I'm coughing a little dry cough that hurts.  My nose is ever-trickling and I'm constantly having to run to the bathroom to grab toilet paper for emergency nose attentions. 

Oh man thats awful! These must be long bellowing honking blows to have any attempt to blast through the congestion? I hope you get better soon! That cough for me is the worst part of any cold...i can deal with just about everything else lol but that hard coughing with no relief does me in badly.

The nose-blowing and coughing has been lasting for all this time, but it now results in clearing my nose and throat instead of just everything being swollen and stuffy.  In addition to that I have been sneezing on occasion; just now, I could feel the tingling in my left sinus.  the sneeze kept almost happening, and then backing off, about three times.  I coaxed it to fruition by stopping everything and just waiting for it to overwhelm me with my mouth halfway open, and then I vocally sneezed into a wad of tissues.  (My husband also has had the cutest "sick" voice for a couple of days, with stuffed-up groggy "m"s and "n"s and a red nose.)  

Archived