Sneeze Fetish Forum

Changing a title?

Voodoo huntress

I'm trying to edit my title and apparently there's supposed to be an edit button but I don't see it

Hey @Voodoo huntress!

In order to PM an administrator, go to the SFF homepage and scroll down to the bottom. There you will see the staff categories, and 'Administrators' should be in red. Click that, and it should take you to a list of our administrators. From there you can select either Dusty15, Joal555, or PuddinPop and after clicking on one of their profiles, you can find the 'Message' button up near the top of their profile, near their banner and icon/avatar.

I don't think moderators have the ability to put members in the Writer's Group, otherwise I would have tried to help out more. Hope this gets you what you need~!

In addition to the helpful posts made by Kaze and BlackScatter (thanks both!), on a more general note, it's also possible to edit a topic title by editing the first post in the thread.

Therefore, any validated member can edit their own topic title for up to 60 minutes or 12 hours after posting depending on their membership level.

:joal:

Archived