Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief Fetish

Handkerchief Fan

Hi all

Does anyone else on here share my love and fetish for handkerchiefs and all their assorted uses (normal and kinky)?

Always happy to chat with anyone that does, so if that's you, please leave a reply or message me.

Am I the only one in Scotland?

Idk about Scotland, but there are definitely people here who love using and watching the use of hanky's, kinky or otherwise. I am certainly one of them, on both of those aspects.

Hello fellow person from Scotland who likes handkerchiefs. Hope you're having a good day.

Thank you for the replies so far. And nice to meet you all (virtually)

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:38 PM, Adrian said:

Hello fellow person from Scotland who likes handkerchiefs. Hope you're having a good day.

Where in Scotland are you and do you see much handkerchief use?

5 minutes ago, Handkerchief Fan said:

Where in Scotland are you and do you see much handkerchief use?

I'm in Edinburgh and I don't tend to see a lot of it but I'm mostly on campus so I'm not exactly around the age group who typically use them. Some of my Professors do though ^_^

18 hours ago, Adrian said:

I'm in Edinburgh and I don't tend to see a lot of it but I'm mostly on campus so I'm not exactly around the age group who typically use them. Some of my Professors do though ^_^

Well, with the Fringe being on, you may be lucky to see more with lots of tourists in.

Archived