Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for someone with Avatar knowledge!

Sawyer

Hello, I hope someone can help me out! It's been about 8 years since The Last Airbender finale aired, and I've been watching my favorite episodes and poking around in the ancient ruins of that fandom for the past week. I want to write a fic that takes place about 5-10 years after the finale (because I'd feel pretty weird writing fetish fiction about teenagers!!), but I have limited knowledge of the world post-series. I've seen season one (and a few season 2-3 episodes) of Korra's series and I've been doing as much research as possible about the comic trilogies, but I'm still worried that I might get a few things wrong. 

Is there anyone who might be willing to take a look at this once I've written a bit and let me know if there are any huge gaping holes or anything? If not, it's totally cool -- I'm comfortable straying from canon and making a few things up if I have to, but I know that can really ruin it for some readers and I'd like to do my best to avoid that!

(It would also be awesome to have someone to brainstorm with and bounce ideas off of, since I am generally itching to talk about this show with somebody right now!! But I know that might be a lot to ask for since this fandom has understandably dwindled in the near-decade since its prime. It's so precious to find someone who's jamming to the same series at the same time as you are, so I'm not super counting on this or anything, just throwing it out there!)

Avatar The Last Airbender My geek heart <3 I volunteer as tribute Sen

8 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

Avatar The Last Airbender My geek heart <3 I volunteer as tribute Sen

Yes, it's very special to me! Do you know a lot about the comics?

I already have the idea of what I'm going to do, but I like to add a lot of details and I want to make sure that none of them blatantly contrast with what happened in canon.

Hello! I fucking love ATLA and LOK, i've seen all of it. I didn't so much read the comics at all, but a lot of "what happened between then and now???" is covered in LOK. I;d be happy to help, and read, and brainstorm, and in general squawk about the characters with you! :D <3 

5 minutes ago, Quing Nerd said:

Hello! I fucking love ATLA and LOK, i've seen all of it. I didn't so much read the comics at all, but a lot of "what happened between then and now???" is covered in LOK. I;d be happy to help, and read, and brainstorm, and in general squawk about the characters with you! :D <3 

Perfect this is great :D

I'd like to brainstorm ideas with you ! I love Avatar:The Last Airbender and LOK. ! 

I think I've nearly finished the comics that came out, plus I'm always up for searching around for lore that might need some digging so hey, unless this train is full sign me up! 

Archived