Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would Anyone Like to Trade?

darkness-is-the-light

I am on break and have many other things I could be doing (which I'm not) but have the urge to write instead. Recently I haven't had any good ideas to write unless someone else prompts me. I started doing trades this year and have enjoyed them so far, mostly because it challenges me to write something another person enjoys. Before I list "requirements" I would like to note that you may PM me if you're interested. :) 

Sending:

Although I watch many TV shows and am involved in different fandoms, I write for very few. The two main fandoms I write for are Marvel (The Avengers, Captain America -- TFA, TWS, CW) and Criminal Minds, though I haven't written for Criminal Minds in a few years and will be very rusty with the characters. With Marvel, I write for Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Tony Stark, and Bruce Banner. I have slight experience with Natasha Romanoff and am not sure how that would come out but I am willing to try writing for her. My genres range from complete fluff/romance to very dark themes. Ships are also welcome to be requested with these characters. 

Not only do I write for fandoms, but I also write original fiction. I have experience with supernatural elements, dark themes, romance, and just general themes. Heterosexual, gay, and lesbian couples are all things that I am willing to write. I am open to writing most things when it comes to original. If I don't believe it's possible I will tell you so. The typical lengths of my stories can be anywhere from 1,000 to 3,000 words but certain ideas may exceed that length. Once again, if you're interested just send me a PM with your "requirements" and I will proceed from there. 

Receiving:

As I said before, I watch many TV shows and movies. Some fandoms that I enjoy are Marvel (The Avengers, Captain America -- TFA, TWS, CW)Bones, and Beauty & the Beast (2012).

Marvel: Out of the characters I enjoy, the main characters I enjoy being tortured written about are Steve Rogers and Bruce Banner. I'm always ready to accept Steve and Tony (or Steve/Tony) and Bruce and Tony (or Bruce/Tony). I also have a very soft spot for an extremely new ship that is Helmut Zemo/T'Challa from Captain America: Civil War (whoops). Hurt/comfort and fluff are always appreciated, as well as dark themes (depression, PTSD, anxiety). 

Bones: I adore both Brennan/Booth and Angela/Hodgins (since they're both canon by literal marriage). Fluff is greatly appreciated if this is your choice. 

Beauty & the Beast: This is a fairly unknown fandom, considering not many people watch it. If you do know the show, I really adore the relationship between Vincent and Catherine. It's very cute and hurt/comfort would be perfect considering who Vincent is. 

I also accept original. This would follow the same guidelines as the fandoms: fluff/romance, hurt/comfort, and dark themes are all things I enjoy. 

Archived