Sneeze Fetish Forum

New (First) Job Self-Obs (kinda long)

LapidotLover22

So, I started my first job at the end of June at a cafe for the health-conscious type place. I usually take care of the dining room/bathroom areas, so there's a lot of walking and cleaning involved.

Most days I have a shift, I've noticed at least an hour in my nose starts running like a drippy faucet. This leads to a lot of covert sniffling (don't want people to think I'm sick since I'm not or have allergies bc I don't) and eventually I have to grab a napkin or paper towel and go to the back when no one else is there so I can blow nose. Sometimes once is enough, other times I have to do this several times thought out my shift.

I've also noticed when I'm restocking the little hot tea bags, I seem to be sensitive to the powdery, floral/fruity scents, especially when combined  (meaning when I have to restock more than two jars). It actually made me sneeze once last week. It also happened the first time I replaced the paper towels... of I was trying not to sneeze but it left me super tickly...... I can't remember, it was in the lower middle of July. I think I posted about it in the status updates thread, in fact?

I actually sneeze a few times during my shifts. Always stifled with no hands, of course. I sneezed like twice tonight, but wasn't sniffly for nose blowing.

Great first obs! =) Could you maybe describe what your blows were sounding like? Hope to hear more obs!

Archived