Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gymnastics and my ticklish nose

Kbullock

My sneeze story is about a time our team was competing against other girls on the Balance beam in state finals. We weren't doing so well seem to have a a run of bad luck with people falling off and landing rough etc. The girls from the other teams all laughed and snickered at our misfortune, it made me quite pissed. I was the last to go and our last chance. we needed every point we could get. Just needed to just do a perfect routine...I step up to the area, where all the teams look on. The girls on the other team say amongst each other ha I bet she falls just like the rest of them. I overheard it and gave them a dirty look and told them watch and learn...I was determined I was going to show them what I had and not put up with that trash talking and win it for our team. I've done this routine for quite a while so I was quite confident it was into the bag..so it was all up to me so I take off running, full force, jump land on the beam. Piece of cake I thought, done this a million times. Flipped, jumped all sorts of maneuvers. Stirring up all kinds of powder as I went..not thinking a thing about it, I was doing quite well. Until I  backflipped and when I landed, I lost my focus for whatever reason, I guess I was looking at the other girls reactions...my foot slipped off the beam it i tried so desperately to keep my Balance...on one leg then all of a sudden i felt a sneeze tickling my nose... from all of that powder...I  stifled one, lucky I thought then soon as I regained balance, it was too late, another sneeze suddenly came over me and before I could dismount the sneeze came out reverberating thru the gym, the recoil knocked me backward off of the beam and onto the mat right in front of those girls. Laughing and mocking me, not so tough now are you one girl snarky remarks..I hide my face and start crying. And our team loses by one point. I get up and walk by my team but they are all mad. I couldn't help it. Its just bad luck 

Oh dear, I'm happy you shared but sorry it happened, thank you and sorry. Hope your teammates come  around

It was horrible and embarrassing!! I had the worst luck, the minute I need to do well something bizzare like this happens Ugh. The team was fine but the other girls from the other teams wouldn't let me live it down for quite sometime. Taunting me about it and snickering. 

11 minutes ago, Kbullock said:

It was horrible and embarrassing!! I had the worst luck, the minute I need to do well something bizzare like this happens Ugh. The team was fine but the other girls from the other teams wouldn't let me live it down for quite sometime. Taunting me about it and snickering. 

Aww, well, hopefully they'll forget about it at one point or another. I know what that's like. Have any good sneeze experiences

1 hour ago, Kbullock said:

Not at the moment. Can you share some??

I've posted a recent one recently you can check out I suppose. It's Flour cloud. Though idk if you prefer girl or guy sneezes

I'm new to the site, what's fourcloud, what topic

Interesting, I have other ones.  But the site says there inappropriate to post

I believe I would have made it, but those sneezes had other plans. No year later the girls give me hard time still about he we got all the way to nationals and you lost it for us. I'm like we were all a team

I should have known, that whenever you don't have to impress someone you can do it a million times, it's only when someone's watching you mess up. I hate that powder.

Archived