Sneeze Fetish Forum

... Good timing for a cold?

stephab13

Oh my God. Have you ever had one of those colds that honestly seem fictional? Other than massive prolonged sneezing fits, this is me!!! Woke up fairly okay (I'd been coughing yesterday so I knew it was coming...). But I've not stopped sneezing all day! Big huge build ups with super-strong stifles - ive been told they sound like I'm swallowing? I've gone through an entire box of tissues. Even managed to sneeze so hard at one point that I got a tiny bleed... Add I'b so codgested I soudd like this!!! You can't hear vowels. Super fristrating. Thankfully managed to get my assignment done - it's due in 10 min and I was up til 3 working on it. But like... Suffering through TUTES and workshops when all I want to do is just blow my nose is super painful.

... I'm actually just glad I didn't have the sneezing thing going on yesterday, when I got a full side tattoo done! Though that trope seems super yummy and now makes me want to write... Hmm...

1 hour ago, stephab13 said:

I'm actually just glad I didn't have the sneezing thing going on yesterday, when I got a full side tattoo done! Though that trope seems super yummy and now makes me want to write... Hmm...

That is actually a great sounding scenario for a fic :lol: Those sound like some super powerful sneezes - hope you're not suffering too much!

Well this sounded awesome(though you probably didn't enjoy it), thank you very much for sharing!

It's kinda funny because my normal (I say normal instead of allergy because I literally just sneeze most days) are super-dry. I can pinch off - well, I think my record is 6? in one go, no issue. Nooooot this time. I don't remember being obligated to use tissues before!!! Looking forward to giving the underside of my nose a break...

Archived