Sneeze Fetish Forum

Breathlessness fetish? (with original image)

SmokeyGhost

Like most fetish things, it's kind of weird but I think a girl just being out of breath can be a huge turn on.  I guess it's sort of related to sneezing in that most of my turn ons involve respiration in some way.  Apparently I'm not the only one, I got an art request that I'm going to explore a little bit starting with one of the sneezing pics I did.  It's going to start here and we'll see where it goes:

http://fav.me/daf5nsq

That's an interesting point. Maybe it also has something to do with vulnerability. Anyway, good luck with the project.

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed this. I definitely have something for breathlessness, although it's tied in with coughing/illness/general vulnerability. I know what you mean about turns on relating to respiration haha. Sometimes even a girl taking a deep breath can be a turn on, especially if it's a before/after contrast between good health and being sick and congested, possibly wheezing.

I like the poses and gestures you were able to achieve with the runner starting to pay the price for ignoring health warnings. I love the classic hand-at-the-chest, and the way she looks like she's panting and feeling anxious.

On 9/24/2016 at 8:22 PM, Kalla said:

I enjoyed this. I definitely have something for breathlessness, although it's tied in with coughing/illness/general vulnerability. I know what you mean about turns on relating to respiration haha. Sometimes even a girl taking a deep breath can be a turn on, especially if it's a before/after contrast between good health and being sick and congested, possibly wheezing.

I like the poses and gestures you were able to achieve with the runner starting to pay the price for ignoring health warnings. I love the classic hand-at-the-chest, and the way she looks like she's panting and feeling anxious.

This! So much this. I have a thing for pretty much anything illness-related. I love breathlessness and I've had a thing for coughing since I was very young. I also like general weakness, like when someone is just kind of weak/frail and gets out of breath from walking.

Love, love, love the art. she's gorgeous, I would love to pass her while we were both jogging and see her struggling, and maybe offer to help <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 6:35 PM, Elektra said:

is there a page 13 by the way? sometimes i have trouble finding your pages in order...I really love Val

Well with this one there were only two.  If you're talking about Spy Girls, there were 13 pages.  If you click on the link above to the Smog Runner picture there should be a way to back out to my DeviantArt profile and visit the gallery.  There's a Spy Girls sub gallery there that should have all 13 pages that I did for that story.  (Hope to do more some day... just haven't felt the inspiration yet.)  The last one was a cut out to a talk show.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 1:14 AM, KittyCalamity said:

This! So much this. I have a thing for pretty much anything illness-related. I love breathlessness and I've had a thing for coughing since I was very young. I also like general weakness, like when someone is just kind of weak/frail and gets out of breath from walking.

Love, love, love the art. she's gorgeous, I would love to pass her while we were both jogging and see her struggling, and maybe offer to help <3

Hey Smokey, it sounds like your original requester didn't want any coughing, but I think there might be a bit of demand for a view of what the next day might be like for your little runner girl (wink, wink.)

I actually started down that road, mostly for my own.... ummm... "enjoyment."   I was going to show her at work the next day and was trying to come up with some job related scenario that would be made difficult by having a bad cough.  Didn't get too far with it but this was the start.

http://fav.me/dasnfmo

Archived