Sneeze Fetish Forum

Never Capture a Giant with a Cold

Yuurei

I've had this idea in my head for a while and finally sketched it out. Didn't exactly turn out how it did in my head, but I hope y'all still like it! Honestly, I really drew this for my own pleasure lmao. If I don't draw the kinda stuff I'd want to see, who will? :D

50FD6Y5.png

1 hour ago, Yuurei said:

I've had this idea in my head for a while and finally sketched it out. Didn't exactly turn out how it did in my head, but I hope y'all still like it! Honestly, I really drew this for my own pleasure lmao. If I don't draw the kinda stuff I'd want to see, who will? :D

50FD6Y5.png

Can you make a sketch of him blowing his nose?

Holy shit this is super cute!!  His expressions are very nice, I love his flaring pink nostrils.  My question is, is he a giant?  Or is he normal sized being captured by tiny people?

This is adorable! I love how his chest strains against the ropes til they burst off. I always enjoy it when the only color in the drawing is a little redness in the nose.

THIS IS SO PRECIOUS~! I love the shape of his button nose >w< I'm such a sucker for noses that look fun to boop. And his bemused expression in the first panel is incredibly adorable. I just want to hug him, haha! Amazing work, Yuurei!

1 hour ago, AnonyMeows said:

I always enjoy it when the only color in the drawing is a little redness in the nose.

Yessssss :heart:

To echo everyone else this is adorable!!

I don't have a thing for either giants or male sneezing, so it really speaks to your talent that this melts me. The giant is adorable! I love his sweet, innocent face with his cute floofy hair and short facial hair. The pink coloring of the nose alone is A+++. You beautifully captured the pre-sneeze expression including flared nostrils, a personal fave.

This is the cutest thing. I adore the way you drew the shape of his nose and the flaring of his nostrils (unf, so good), and I'm giggling at all the little figures falling about. Earthquake by sneeze. <3 

On 8/24/2016 at 10:36 PM, cosplaycutiepie said:

Can you make a sketch of him blowing his nose?

Hi there. It's considered impolite to make a request, especially without commenting on the art itself first. Please refrain from doing this unless the artist specifically says that they are accepting requests. Thanks! :) 

This is an awesome piece, Yuurei! :D I love how the giant's nostrils flare and his chest inflates/strains against the ropes~ And like VoOs said, the flailing people are adorable and make me laugh. Well done! :thumbsup: 

I am very sorry for that Spoo, I really do love Yuurei's art work. I find it super adorable and wish that I could draw like that. The shading and details in the Giant's face is phenomenal and the holding back is seriously cute. I didn't know how that stuff works. Again I am very sorry Spoo and Yuurei, I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE your artwork.

• 4 weeks later...

His expressions are so well-drawn and consistent! I enjoy drawing but I'm not that good at it, so whenever I draw anything on-topic I always try to make sure the expressions look comparable in each frame but it's so hard to do! You make it look effortless, and it's so cute! 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Why didn’t I realise that this existed until now? It’s so unspeakably cute! And he is cute too... Wonderful idea, beautifully executed!

• 2 months later...

<3 Eyyy, I really like this! The giant reminds me of Jim from The Office (and that's a good thing, haha). XD I love the concept! You're quite talented! :3

Wow he's such a handsome guy! I'm in love :wubsmiley: He reminded me of the "Gulliver's Adventures in Lilliput". There was the exact same moment I loved to read again and again when I was a child (hehe): 

------------------------------------------

"About four hours after we began our journey, I awaked by a very ridiculous accident; for the carriage being stopped a while, to adjust something that was out of order, two or three of the young natives had the curiosity to see how I looked when I was asleep; they climbed up into the engine, and advancing very softly to my face, one of them, an officer in the guards, put the sharp end of his half-pike a good way up into my left nostril, which tickled my nose like a straw, and made me sneeze violently;"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy crap, you are amazing!! the quality of the line art, the expression, the subtle use of color! aaaaa you've made an instant fan of me!! :D

• 3 years later...