Sneeze Fetish Forum

Honking female nose blowers.

LBBBBBBB

Hi,

I am wondering how much honking female nose blowers we have here. So.. lets go! Are you a honker? And when was the last time you blew? Please descripe it here.

Hello!,

me, i often Honk, much like a goose my friends tell me. sometimes I honk so loud that the neighbors knock on the walls and tell me to quiet down, it's very diffcult,, when i am sick or have allerjizs. I blew heavily last night! hope that was a good enough describe...

I blew as I woke up this morning and while I don't honk everytime, I certainly did this time

Mostly when I'm sick or my nose is stuffed up from allergies.  I don't particularly pay attention to whether I do or not, but when I'm alone I figure it doesn't matter if I'm loud, since I'm not bothering anyone.  If I'm in public I generally try not to, but if it's blowing loudly once, vs. sniffling and making little *snerk* noises over and over as I try to blow quietly for 5 minutes, I'll just do it and cringe and hope people forgive me for it.  

On 8/25/2016 at 9:38 PM, HornedSerpent said:

Mostly when I'm sick or my nose is stuffed up from allergies.  I don't particularly pay attention to whether I do or not, but when I'm alone I figure it doesn't matter if I'm loud, since I'm not bothering anyone.  If I'm in public I generally try not to, but if it's blowing loudly once, vs. sniffling and making little *snerk* noises over and over as I try to blow quietly for 5 minutes, I'll just do it and cringe and hope people forgive me for it.  

Lol yeah those little *snerk* honking blows will usually draw more attention than just a single loud, even long blow.

I sometimes honk, especially if I'm sick or have allergies. However, I blew my nose about a half-hour ago and I didn't honk; it was more like a firm "Pfffft!" or something like that (not very good at describing my own blows, haha).

Archived