Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dropped my only key down sidewalk drain

Kbullock

Was running out to check the mail box and had locked the door since it was still dark out, ran and tripped and the key flew out of my hand hanging over the edge of the drain, about to drop into the sewer. I carefully reach in out my finger thru the ring and slowly came out, almost had it out sneezed and the key fell off clink clink out of sight. Now im locked out in only my panties and it will be light soon

Oh dear:nosad: I've been in similar situations before, thought this one seems a bit more hot*blushes. Good luck getting back in!

Gee, a lot of improbable and embarrassing things sure do happen to you and the people around you that relate to sneezing! What an amazing coincidence that you get to see all of them for yourself! I bet someone with a humiliation fetish would really enjoy these as well :) 

Maybe you shouldn't wear only your panties outside. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ What's your plan?

4 minutes ago, Junia said:

Gee, a lot of improbable and embarrassing things sure do happen to you and the people around you that relate to sneezing! What an amazing coincidence that you get to see all of them for yourself! I bet someone with a humiliation fetish would really enjoy these as well :) 

Truer words have never been spoken lmao

well this is a sneeze forum and I just share all of my stories that I can recall or happen to me on here. I have just more I haven't posted. But I'll have to post that one in the adult one

Wow! Your life is just full of seemingly improbable coincidences! Absolutely fascinating that so many things could happen to one person! 

2 hours ago, Kbullock said:

well this is a sneeze forum and I just share all of my stories that I can recall or happen to me on here. I have just more I haven't posted. But I'll have to post that one in the adult one

So what happened then? Did you get into your house or did you have to call someone?

I'm not sure why everybody thinks it's all coincidences...this stuff really has happened. Ive stated before it's my luck. I'm very observant as well. Anyways, i got in after the police called a locksmith out, it was daylight people riding by whistling at me and with all those police there it drew everyone in the neighborhood to my house. They just laughed when i told them exactly what happened.

Archived