Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ladies Handkerchiefs

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

To all those guys out there who use ladies hankies as well as mens

And to all the ladies who use both

How do you feel the two compare? And would you recommend I try some ladies ones in my collection or is that too wierd?

You already know my answer. If you have a heavy nose blow, they're not going to hold much, but actually just using them is so cute, and they can be so pretty with their designs etc.

I don't know why most ladies hankies are smaller, but I suppose ladies are meant to have sweet petite noses with gentle blows, but I think we all know that's not always true.

I think it's hilarious that handerchiefs are still gendered. I personally don't see anything weird about adding some more traditionally feminine designs to your collection, but I'm not much of a handkerchief enthusiast, so I don't have much else to offer on the subject.

Most of my hankies are men's but are pretty gender neutral looking. They're pretty soft and just get softer the more I use and wash them. 

The ladies' hankies that I have are either linen, cotton, or a thicker flannel and tend to be a bit smaller, but I wouldn't say they're any softer. I've got a few that are just big enough for a little sniffle or stray tear, and I don't really use those. 

Right now as I'm getting over a cold, I've using both types, but I find that the men's hankies are built to handle more abuse from my temperamental nose, and I can get more uses out of each one. They definitely contain my heavier blows. 

sexyhankysneeze
5 hours ago, CharliesGirl said:

Most of my hankies are men's but are pretty gender neutral looking. They're pretty soft and just get softer the more I use and wash them. 

The ladies' hankies that I have are either linen, cotton, or a thicker flannel and tend to be a bit smaller, but I wouldn't say they're any softer. I've got a few that are just big enough for a little sniffle or stray tear, and I don't really use those. 

Right now as I'm getting over a cold, I've using both types, but I find that the men's hankies are built to handle more abuse from my temperamental nose, and I can get more uses out of each one. They definitely contain my heavier blows. 

So would you recommend I buy some to try or not worth bothering? 

I do recommend trying ladies' hankies because there's really no reason not to! Lol. They come in so many patterns and sizes. You're bound to find something you like. 

I got my flannel hankies on etsy. They're sooo soft and super absorbent. I've got them in a ton of different colors, patterns, and sizes. 

• 1 year later...
On 9/4/2016 at 5:24 PM, Anonymouse said:

I think it's hilarious that handerchiefs are still gendered. I personally don't see anything weird about adding some more traditionally feminine designs to your collection, but I'm not much of a handkerchief enthusiast, so I don't have much else to offer on the subject.

It really is hilarious.I use both,but less so with womens' handkerchieves if l'm in public.Men used lace-bordered handkerchieves in Europe  for about 400 years,and later,elaborate,and richly ornate prints.Lol-which l use a lot of weekly. A man can wear a lace-fronted shirt at a wedding with lace cuffs,and use a lace napkin at dinner.But to use a lace-bordered handkerchief is foppish? Give me a break.How idiotic is that?

Archived