Sneeze Fetish Forum

A session With Her

FeatheredWolf

Fine I'll post this one too. Only reason this is being posted is because someone wanted me to >.<

Maybe my writing is just cringy to me.
Also note that this is not a sequel to my last story "A session with you", I just gave it this name because I had no other name for it.
~Feathered

A session with Her

She sits down on the bed, rubbing her nose. She is your girlfriend, Claudia. Today, her allergies have been acting up. She has been complaining about the need to sneeze all day, but she hasn't been able to. Knowing about your sneezing fetish, she came to you for help. Now you sit on the bed with a lily (her worst allergy). You pick up the flower and look at her. "Are you sure you want to do this babe?" you ask. She nods her head. You smile and bring the flower near her face. "Ugh, my allergies have been so weird today!" she exclaims as you bring the flower close to her nose. You lightly touch the rims of her nostrils with the petals, and you watch as her nostrils flare slightly. "Heh, that tickles," she says, taking a breath. You swear that you just saw her nose get slightly redder. "Aheh, oh th-thaaat tihh ckles so m-much..." she says, her jaw going slack. Her nostrils are really flaring right now. "I r-really hahhhh... hih... to sn-sneeze right now..." she says. "Then why don't you babe?" you ask. "Isn't it.. hih... m-my job to... to.... ahh..... to hold it b-baahhhhhhh back fehhhh f-for you?" she says, smiling a bit as her nose gets redder. You pluck one of the pollen stalks out of the middle of the flower and place it inside of her left nostril. "Let's see you try to hold that back," you say, grinning. Her breath hitches, and you can just imagine the pollen coating the inside of her nose, that itchy, tickly, irritating pollen. "Hahhhh... I cahhh-can't h-hold it b-bahhh ATSHHHH! Hyih... d-don't sneehhh Axtchiewwww! Heh... heh.... EISHHHH! T-tickly... atshhooooo! Heehhh... HEYASHIOOOOO!" You bring your finger up to her quivering nostrils, a thin coat of mucus lining the rims as her nostrils flare wildly. You push on her septum, hitting that little secret spot that won't allow her to sneeze. "Hehheh... puhhhhh-please let mehhh sn-sn-sneeze...." she says, nose twitching. "Not yet babe," you say, taking your other hand and massaging her nose. Her nose is very red right now, her body wanting to get rid of the allergen badly. Her eyes are watering, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks. You grab a few tissues from a tissue box near you, and quickly remove your finger and place the wad of tissues under her quivering nostrils. She pitches forward, burying her itchy nose in the soft tissues as she sneezes. "Heishhhh! Eishuuuu! AISHHH!" A bit of wetness soaks through the tissues onto your hand. You pinch her nose, allowing her to blow her nose into the tissues. Eventually she lifts her head, a thin sheen of mucus coating her upper lip, eyes fluttering. You drop the tissues and pick up the flower, sticking it right up against her nose, giving her no choice but to breathe in the pollen. She lets out a sneeze almost immediately, burying her nose in the flower. "Th-the flowehhhSHIOOO! N-need a tih-tih-tih-tish EYASHIOOOOO!" You take the flower away. She brings her hands to her face and begins to helplessly sneeze into them. After a while she lifts her head and looks at you. "Well that was fun," she says. "Yes it was," you say as you lightly trace your finger around her nostrils, making her sneeze twice more. "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

That was really great, glad you decided to share!

Edited by Sneezingnonstop
On 9/25/2016 at 8:39 AM, FeatheredWolf said:

You grab a few tissues from a tissue box near you, and quickly remove your finger and place the wad of tissues under her quivering nostrils. She pitches forward, burying her itchy nose in the soft tissues as she sneezes. "Heishhhh! Eishuuuu! AISHHH!" A bit of wetness soaks through the tissues onto your hand. You pinch her nose, allowing her to blow her nose into the tissues. Eventually she lifts her head, a thin sheen of mucus coating her upper lip, eyes fluttering. You drop the tissues and pick up the flower,

Great work again not cringy in the slightest i could read your material all day long thank you so much for posting anxiously awaiting more of your great work!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...