Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fuzzy&Warm

So most of these are probably going to be longer than a proper drabble but hey at least I’m trying.  This will (probably) be a multi fandom thread and I’ll note any pairings as they come up.

Prompt: Dinner for three

Fandom: Star Trek Reboot

Pairing: Kirk/Spock/McCoy

Jim drummed his fingers on the table impatiently.  Five days, five days they had been trying to do this.  First Jim had been stuck in conference calls with the admiralty.  Then Spock was busy monitoring experiments in the lab.  Then a skirmish with the Klingons that had led to injured crewmen and tense negotiations that meant a lot of overtime for everyone.  But now they were finally going to sit down and have dinner together. 

Or at least they would be if either Bones or Spock could be on time.

Jim had just started to stand up to go chase down his absent boyfriends when the door to his quarters swished opened and Spock stepped through.

“My apologies for my delay, Jim, I stopped at sickbay to bring Doctor McCoy with me and-”

Spock stopped speaking abruptly and raised an eyebrow at the empty seat next to Jim.

“He wasn’t there?” Jim asked.  

“No, Nurse Chapel informed that he left there an hour ago.  I assumed he was already here.”

Both men quickly headed for McCoy’s quarters and Jim let out a relieved chuckle when they found him still in his scrubs and asleep at his desk.

“Bones,” Jim said, and gently shook his shoulder.

McCoy’s eyes fluttered open.

“Oh god, what time is it?!  I’m so sorry you two I-hah’ashh!

McCoy cupped his hands over his mouth and nose, and they remained there as he sniffled wetly.

“Bless you.”

“Bones, are you all right?”

“I’m fine,” he insisted, standing up too quickly and having to lean on the desk for support.  “It’s nothing.  Just let me get changed and I’ll-huhh…ERSHUUu!

“Oh, I’ll let you get changed all right, into pyjamas because you’re going to bed.”

Jim struggled to get McCoy to his bed as he protested loudly.

“Jim, no we’ve been trying to do this all week and I’m not going to ruin it just b-because-hah-oh god…huhh…hahh-EESHHhh!  Ahh’ARSHuu!  ISSHHuu! 

McCoy sagged onto his bed in defeat as Jim handed him a box of tissues.

“Thank you.”

As Jim worked to get McCoy under the covers Spock headed for the door.

“I shall inform Yeoman Rand of the change of location and meal choices.  As I believe chicken noodle soup is the proper sustenance for this occasion.”

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fuzzy&Warm

• AngelEyes

• Shamaël

• Red

Listen, your writing has always been one of my favorites and, my, am I ever so happy to see you torturing writing my fave space doctor once again !! 

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments!  And since everyone seemed to enjoy the torturing of the good doctor I'm turning it over to the real McCoy this time.

Prompt: Rain

Fandom: Star Trek Original series (movie era)

Pairing: Kirk/Spock/McCoy

Jim, would you mind handing me a ti-ihh-tis-iSSHuh! Tissue?

Jim gave him two.

“Thanks.”

Jim nodded and leaned back on the bed they were sharing, content to listen to the raindrops roll over the roof as a mid-morning storm drenched the landscape.

They were soon joined by the familiar sound of McCoy’s hitching breathes.

Hihh…hah…huhh’ASHuu!

“Bless you.”

“I’m sorry I had to get sick like this, Jim.  I’m sure you had fifty other things planned for leave rather than taking care of me.”

Jim glanced out the window and rolled his eyes.

“Bones, what am I going to do on shore leave in the rain?”

“Knowing you?  Mud surfing, or some equally stupid stunt meant for men half your age.”

Jim chuckled and wrapped himself around McCoy as the doctor started to shiver.

They looked up as the door opened and shut quickly, signalling Spock’s return from the store.  He came into the room and deposited the necessary items on the night stand and then stood there for a moment admiring his mates.

“Well don’t just stand there, Spock. Get in here and warm up before I have two sick people on my hands.”

“Jim, you know as well as I that that is not at all how illnesses are contracted.”

Spock knew McCoy would have agreed with him, but by the way his nose was twitching Spock also knew the man was currently preoccupied with other matters and quickly handed him more tissues.  

Th-thank-huhh’eshu! Hah’ishh! Hah…ehhh…ehh-ARSHhh!

As McCoy blew his nose Spock got into bed with them, noting with satisfaction that McCoy’s shivering eased as he and Jim pressed themselves closer to their ill lover.  

“Thanks, you two.”

“it’s what we’re here for, Bones.”

Edited by Fuzzy&Warm

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

Yeeeeessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute. Fluffy. Rain. Sparkles. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......!!!!! :drool: 

• 2 weeks later...

Well the planned multi-fandom thread is turning into the let’s punish McCoy thread *shrug* oh well.

Prompt: Argue

Pairing Kirk/Spock/McCoy

His shift was over, had been over for a long time, but McCoy made no move to leave his office.  He was too afraid to find out what was waiting for him outside.

They had argued last night.  Over what McCoy wasn’t even sure anymore, but it had ended with a lot of shouting, hurtful words, and him spending the night on the cot in his office.  The practical side of him knew that the best thing to do was to find Jim and Spock and deal with it.  Not hide away and hope it would all blow over, but the rest of him was terrified that he had already wrecked another relationship beyond repair.  So he got up from his chair and dropped himself heavily onto the cot with a groan, while massaging his aching head.

He had just started to debate about getting an extra blanket when the door swished opened and Spock and Jim stepped into the room.

“We missed you at dinner.”

Jim’s voice wasn’t angry, but wasn’t the most welcoming tone either and so McCoy said nothing.

“Spock and I talked about a lot of things, you should have been there.”

McCoy still stayed silent and so Spock sat down next to him.  He reached out for the small of McCoy's back, trying to establish the barest connection, only to feel excessive warmth against his fingers.  His eyes widened as he realized that at least some of the previous night’s irritation had a tangible cause.

“You are running a fever, Leonard.”

At those words Jim dropped on to the cot too and pulled McCoy in close to him.  McCoy melted into the embrace in relief, even as a sharp tickle in his nose warned him that he should move away.  He rubbed his nose hard against Jim’s shirt, but the urge to sneeze quickly overwhelmed him and he muffled them into Jim’s shoulder.

Hah’ACHu! Ishh! ISSHuu! Hahh’ESSHH!

As the fit subsided he could feel Spock’s hands on his shoulders, moving slowly to try and relax the tense muscles.

“I’m sorry,” McCoy mumbled, and buried his face deeper in Jim’s neck.

“Don’t be, not for that.”

“That and everything else too.”

“We know, Leonard, and while I believe more discussion is necessary between us it can wait until you have recovered in a proper bed.”

McCoy managed a nod as Jim got him up and with Spock’s help they took him back to their quarters.

How did I miss this thread ? More Star Trek, yes !!! Thank you so much !

On 01/10/2016 at 10:53 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

Jim, would you mind handing me a ti-ihh-tis-iSSHuh! Tissue?

This was just perfect. Funny, cute, and, well, perfect.

18 minutes ago, Fuzzy&Warm said:

Well the planned multi-fandom thread is turning into the let’s punish McCoy thread *shrug* oh well.

I certainly won't complain about it. In my opinion this is a great, great idea. :whistle2:

8 hours ago, Aliena H. said:
8 hours ago, Fuzzy&Warm said:

I certainly won't complain about it. In my opinion this is a great, great idea. :whistle2:

I second that!

I am very much being g drug into the life of Star Trek because of you. And I've never felt more proud of it!

:heart::heart::heart:

• 3 weeks later...

All right I’ve finally managed a story that spreads the misery around to some other characters.

Prompt: Affection

Pairing Kirk/Spock/McCoy

“Bones, turn the heat up!”

“I’m not turning this room into your own personal sauna, Jim.”

“But I’m fre-hih-free-hah’ASHu! ERrshu! Freezing to death!”

McCoy rolled his eyes, tossed more tissues Jim’s way, and went to check on how Spock was doing with the tea.

He came in just in time to see Spock put down the kettle and turn to the side, one hand pinched tightly over his nose.

Hh’ggntt! Igntchh! Ihh-tchu!

Gesundheit.”

Spock jumped.

“Leonard, I was just-”

“Just trying to hide the fact that you’re sick too.”

McCoy came over and pulled him close.

“Why?”

“You have Jim to care for and he-heh’ishh!

Spock felt McCoy press a soft kiss to the point of his ear.

“Is being a whiny brat I know, but I’m perfectly capable of caring for two people at the same time.”

He poured an extra cup of tea, making sure to add enough honey for Spock, and they both headed back to Jim.

“All right, Jim, we got your cold ass tea and I even found you a bed warmer.”

He gestured to Spock as the Vulcan put down his tea and rubbed one finger under his nose with a wet sniffle.

Jim sat up in concern.

“Spock, you’re sick too?”

“In-huh’ashh!-Indeed.”

In the next instant Spock found himself yanked into bed and Jim’s face pressed so close to his chest he could feel his nose twitch through his shirt.

Ehh…ETCHuhh!

Not even bothering to apologize Jim wrapped his arms around Spock and pulled them together tighter still.

“You’re so warm.”

“I am grateful I could be of assistance, Jim,” he said as McCoy tucked the covers in around them.

35 minutes ago, Fuzzy&Warm said:

“I am grateful I could be of assistance, Jim,” he said as McCoy tucked the covers in around them.

LOL, this is cute!

• 1 month later...

And we’re right back to the McCoy misery hour.

Prompt: Contagious

Pairing Kirk/Spock/McCoy

Jim and Spock came into their quarters to find their wayward lover sitting on the bed.

“Hey, I didn’t expect you two back so soon,” McCoy said as though he had not spent the better part of three days avoiding them.

“The negotiations ended early.”

“All good though?”

“Indeed.”

“What?” McCoy asked, knuckling one hand under his nose. “Do I have my uniform on inside out, is that why you’re both staring at me?”

Jim frowned. “No, you just seem really upbeat with us for someone who has spent the last three days, working late, not visiting the bridge, and ignoring every dinner invitation we sent.”

“What have we done to upset you, Leonard?”

McCoy’s eyes widened in surprise and he opened his mouth to respond when his nose started to twitch.

Heh…”

He held up one hand as the other grabbed for a tissue and pressed it hard up against his nose.

Huh’ittshh! ERShhu! Ugh...snf! S’cuse me.  No, it’s not like that at all.  You two haven’t done anything I just-Ehhh-ARSHUu!

McCoy couldn’t help the coughing fit that followed that violent sneeze and Spock sat down next to him and gently rubbed his back.

McCoy threw the used tissue into the waste basket and Jim noticed the collection that had already built up in there.

“How long have you been like this?” he asked, as he pressed his hand to McCoy’s forehead.

He shrugged.   “I dunno two, three days.”

Jim and Spock shared a look as they realized McCoy had been avoiding them all that time.

“Why did you not say something?”

“Because I knew you two would do what you’re doing right now and get all close to me when I’m contagious!  I know how important the negotiations are and I didn’t want to get either of you sick and risk some kind of universe ending incident.”

At those words Spock encircled his arms around McCoy’s chest and pulled him fully on to the bed.

“Spock, what the hell!  I just said-”

“And as we said the negotiations have ceased so you have no other excuse for being alone in your misery.”

“Spock’s right,” Jim said as he got into bed as well and pulled up the covers, pressing McCoy’s face gently to his shoulder.

“Jim, don’t I’m gonna-gonnahh-isshh! Huh’ISSHuu! Heh…hehh-ehh-ASSHhuu!”

“Bless you.”

Jim reached over and grabbed the tissue box and placed it gently between them.

McCoy blushed but accepted the gesture. “Thanks.”

Oh I missed the last one - I love McCoy taking care of both Jim AND Spock...

16 hours ago, Fuzzy&Warm said:

back to the McCoy misery hour.

Always a good idea! I love the fact that he doesn't want to contaminate the others but doesn't tell them anything. The relationship between those three is never simple...

Tanks for sharing!

On 12/26/2016 at 4:57 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

And we’re right back to the McCoy misery hour.

Yay!

On 12/26/2016 at 4:57 PM, Fuzzy&Warm said:

“Because I knew you two would do what you’re doing right now and get all close to me when I’m contagious!  I know how important the negotiations are and I didn’t want to get either of you sick and risk some kind of universe ending incident.”

So dramatically Bones.

This is a continuation of the last story.

Prompt: Hold Back

Pairing Kirk/Spock/McCoy

McCoy woke up abruptly in the middle of gamma shift and sat up slowly, doing his best not to disturb Jim or Spock who still slept on, on either side of him.  He leaned back and massaged the bridge of his nose, trying to ease the congestion.

It didn’t have the desired effect as a familiar tickle soon itched and clawed at his sinuses.

Hihh!...Ehhh…

McCoy pressed his fingers hard under his nose in a desperate attempt to hold back his all too powerful sneezes.  They would wake Jim and Spock for sure and they needed their rest.  Half the reason he had been able to hide his illness for so long was because they had been working longer hours.

Hah…hehh-HEHH-

He sighed as the sneeze back down and his nostrils relaxed.

Shivering he tucked himself back under the covers and tried to go back to sleep, only for Spock to suddenly roll over and his fine Vulcan hair to brush against McCoy’s still too sensitive nose.

EHH…

He tried once again to hold it back, but this time the tickle was too strong and he muffled a large fit into the blanket.

EHH’AHHshu! Huh..huh-ESHUu! Heh-ERShu! ESHH! ESHH! ESHh! Hah’ESSHUUu!

“Bless you,” was the response from both of his lovers.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to wake you,” McCoy said and snuffled, prompting Jim to bring the lights up to 10% to look for the tissues. 

Jim found the slightly crumpled box and passed some to him.

“Thanks.”

McCoy blew his nose thickly, still shivering.

“Are you cold, Leonard?”

“Maybe a little.”

Spock placed a hand against his forehead.

“Your fever does seem to have risen slightly.”

Jim pulled the blanket up around McCoy’s shoulders, making sure he and Spock had enough room to cuddle in close to him, wrapping their arms and legs around every spot they could reach.

“Better?”

“Yeah,” McCoy mumbled, half-asleep already.

8 hours ago, Fuzzy&Warm said:

Jim pulled the blanket up around McCoy’s shoulders, making sure he and Spock had enough room to cuddle in close to him, wrapping their arms and legs around every spot they could reach.

Awwww!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

A wild fandom has appeared!

Prompt: Finally Alone

Fandom: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

The meeting was running long and Percival Graves waved his hand to pull the closest pitcher of water floating over the attendees’ heads towards him and tipped it against his glass.

It was empty, because of course it was.  

Suppressing a sigh he let the pitcher go and sat back in his seat.  Swallowing against the painful itch in his throat and pressing his hand hard against his nose as it threatened to run again.  He forced himself to keep his eyes on the speaker in what he hoped was an interested expression.  He could feel the skin around his nostrils starting to chap from all the rubbing, but he was he determined not to bring any attention to himself.  He had enough of that in his first few weeks back after Grindelwald’s infiltration.  He didn’t need anyone questioning his actions again because of a simple cold. 

“Meeting adjourned.”

Thank goodness.

His cold seemed to sense the change though as the annoying itch that had plagued him throughout the meeting suddenly expanded into a full blown tickle.  Gasping he pinched his nose shut as everyone rose and began to disperse.

hh’gntch!

The noise seemed to cover his loss of control because he received no response to it.

He moved as quickly as he dared towards the door and had just started to reach into his pocket for his handkerchief when madam Piquery called out to him

“Graves, a moment if you would.”

Merlin’s beard!  His wand for two minutes of peace and quiet!

He knew better than to say that out loud though and merely cleared his throat and turned around.

“Of course, Madam President.”

The moment turned into to a twenty minute conversation and when he was finally free to leave Graves was practically running back to his office, biting his lip to keep himself distracted from his twitching nose.

Still he got inside without any more delays, locked it behind him, and then leaned against the door with a groan.  That in turn led to a harsh coughing fit that only encouraged the tickle in his nose.

Huh…huhh-

Graves came back to himself long enough to cast a silencing charm just in case.  Unfortunately that left him with no time to cover and he sneezed openly.

Huh-ishu!   ISHUu!  ISShh!  Huhh…URShuu!  Hah-hah-ISSHUu!

The fit left him with a feeling of immense relief as he finally grabbed for his handkerchief and blew deeply into it.  Then dabbing it against his nose lightly he went over to his desk to rearrange his ever growing stack of paperwork.  He took his scarf off the back of his chair and wrapped it around his neck, cast a warming spell on forgotten mug of tea, and settled in.

And if he fell asleep for twenty minutes before he was even halfway through the first report well there was no one around to confirm it.