Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crying and nose blowing (a little messy)

CharliesGirl

I'm just curious to know how many people need to blow their nose every time they cry (people who hardly ever blow, I'm looking at you! Lol). Because of the nasolacrimal duct carrying tears from the eyes to the nasal cavity, I'd think it should always cause a significantly runny nose, unless you're really not crying all that much. 

I ask because I usually have to blow my nose at least twice every time I cry, and it's always this horrid and gurgly doozy. The amount of snot seems almost impossible! This gets really embarrassing if I'm in public lol. And it's waaaay worse the longer I've been crying (nose totally blocked but overflowing, can't sniffle at all, major stuffy talk, and sometimes I'll be congested for an hour or two afterwards). 

Indulge me if you will? 

You just described my body's response to crying perfectly. The only thing I have to add is if I cry long enough to become majorly blocked then I can end up with a sinus headache. 

That is exactly why I don't like to cry in public. People have given me strange looks like they are thinking "What the hell just happened? She was fine before she started crying" and it gets so awkward.

I also have to blow my nose after I cry, and my after-crying blows are also embarrassingly noisy and gross. If I'm in a public area I always try to sneak away into a restroom or some other private area so I can blow in privacy; otherwise people around me will probably think I have a really bad cold, haha.

6 minutes ago, CharliesGirl said:

Wish I could say the same! Lol. There always seems to be some nonsense choking me up.

I actually cry when I get stressed and frustrated 

2 hours ago, cosplaycutiepie said:

I actually cry when I get stressed and frustrated 

I can understand that. If I get extremely stressed, I hardly have a say in whether or not I'm going to cry! It's like a reflex for me. 

I've always been a fan of post crying noseblowing for really two reasons:

1. Most women seem not to be too conscious of what it sounds like because of just being too distraught, they just want it out!

2. And they usually end up being among the loudest from all the congestion built up :) 

13 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

I've always been a fan of post crying noseblowing for really two reasons:

1. Most women seem not to be too conscious of what it sounds like because of just being too distraught, they just want it out!

2. And they usually end up being among the loudest from all the congestion built up :) 

You make very valid points. As a crazy bitch, I can identify with them! 

I also wanted to add that crying during a cold/sinus infection is one of the most embarrassing and uncomfortable situations to occur in public! Not like I do it often, but it's just gnarly when I do. People must get seriously grossed out!

15 hours ago, CharliesGirl said:

You make very valid points. As a crazy bitch, I can identify with them! 

I also wanted to add that crying during a cold/sinus infection is one of the most embarrassing and uncomfortable situations to occur in public! Not like I do it often, but it's just gnarly when I do. People must get seriously grossed out!

I like sinus infection blows too! I can't imagine how intense your noseblows must be with both! Are you the loud gurgly congested blower or more honking? No grossing out here at all :)

18 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

I like sinus infection blows too! I can't imagine how intense your noseblows must be with both! Are you the loud gurgly congested blower or more honking? No grossing out here at all :)

I'm usually a loud, congested gurgly blower but sometimes I'll surprise myself and end up honking, especially if I blow really hard. I think the potentially gross part is how audible and squishy/wet the congestion sounds on its way out 

The same thing happens to me as well! I hate it so much, especially when I'm in public. I literally run straight into a bathroom if there is one and wait for everybody to leave before I blow my nose.

If we're talking a Marley and Me with severe drinking night, then yes, one box is not enough.  But with general sadness, maybe a tissue or two.

Archived