Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preparing the tissue before tucking.

tissuebox007

A question to any one who tucks their tissue/hankie up their sleeve. Do you do anything to the tissue in preperation to tucking it up your sleeve. I've never thought about it before but I was chatting to someone at work (who is also a tissue tucker) when I took a clean tissue, blowed and tucked back up my sleeve. She commented that I always "prepare" the tissue before tucking it in my sleeve. She said that she just blew into her hankie and tucked it straight into her sleeve where I don't. I'll try to explain what I do - I've always done it and not thought anything of it but having it pointed out to me made me think about it.

After I blow I kind of fold the tissue into itself a number of times so I end up with a more uniformed lump of tissue before tucking it into my sleeve. Once up my sleeve I will move it about inside my sleeve so it is on the top side of my sleeve. I think I've always done this because for some reason I like a neat, uniformed bump when seen by other people - I've had comments from other people about the obvious large bump that a tissue creates inside your sleeve - i like knowing that people have noticed I have a tissue in my sleeve. Don't know why!

What do you all do with your tissue? Prepare it or just shove it up there?

If it's a tissue, I'll just shove it up there, but if it's a hankie, I kind of fold it a few times before tucking it into my sleeve since it's bigger. 

Archived