Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finding a Handkerchief

StaraiRoalanstjay

StaraiRoalanstjay

Just a really random idea I had whilst thinking about others things...

________

In the evening, I was sat on the sofa reading a book, when I felt a soft tickle beginning to form in the back of my nose. I had been suffering from mild hayfever all day, so this was not unexpected. I put down my book and patted my pockets in search of a handkerchief, only to find that I didn't have one on me. The sensation in my nose crept up to the sides, causing my nostrils to flare out. I quickly lifted a finger to my nose, sniffing as I did so. I strongly disliked sneezing unless I had something to cover my nose, and I was certainly not going to use my hands or my sleeve. I stood up, keeping my finger under my nose, and hurried out to the kitchen to see if I had left my handkerchief on the sideboard. I rubbed at my itchy nose as I looked around, but I couldn't see it anywhere. My nose was starting to tremble by this time. "Hih... Oh... *sniff* *sniff*" My breath was starting to hitch as I ran up to the bedroom. I sniffed hard as I desperately looked around, my eyes starting to water as I fought the sneeze. "Hih... hiihhih..." My nose was now unbearably tickly, twitching against my finger. Then, at last, I found my handkerchief! It had fallen onto the floor near the bedside table. I bent down and picked it up, immediately bringing the cloth to my face and cupping the material around my poor, ticklish nose. I closed my eyes, hitching desperately. "Hih-hih-hih-HIHSHOOO!!!" I doubled forward at the release. I straightened up, keeping the cloth held firmly to my nose as I knew there would be more to come. I was right. "Hih-hih-hih-HIH-HIHSHOOO!!! SHOO!!! HIHSSHHOOO!!!" The relief I felt was unbelieveable. Once I stopped sneezing, I wiped my nose on my handkerchief and tucked it into my pocket, before going downstairs to finish my book. 

StaraiRoalanstjay
On 03/10/2016 at 10:57 PM, Sneezingnonstop said:

Very great!!!! Love how you wrote the sneezes!

I'm really not that good at spelling out sneezes, so I'm glad you liked them!

StaraiRoalanstjay
On 04/10/2016 at 3:20 PM, Indescribable said:

The angst and prolonged buildup here is incredible! :thumbsupsmiley:

I'm a massive fan of the build-up before a sneeze! Whether the person is being teased, or whether they're deliberately holding it back, it's all good :)

• 5 months later...

I love how tortured the sneezer sound, like it would be simply unbearable to relieve the tickle without their hanky.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

glorious omg. I love buildups like these!! Perfect, and an excellent tone for the prose too. what a gem!

Archived