Sneeze Fetish Forum

Co-Worker (M)

LapidotLover22

AAAAAAAGH:boom:

Ok, now that's out of my system, on to the obs.

This happened couple days ago, and I just now remembered to post about it. Apparently, there's been a cold going around at my job, and I get to see the affects of it on my co-workers since I'm getting more day shifts than stupid closings now. So now I see more of this really nice guy with shaggy blonde hair, who's about 5'6 I'd say. His build is pretty average, not thin but not fat at all. Fairly attractive, what I'd consider boy next door. We'll call him A.

Anyway, I haven't seen any sneezes (though I have heard a few), but since we're crazy understaffed, in the mornings I tend to work the back of the house (dish washer) even though I'm assigned the dining room bc I know if I don't no one will and the dishes will pile up and everything will be terrible etc. ANYWAY, A came into that area several times to blow his nose. I'd just turn around and there he was with a tissue over his nose, and they must have been loud blows if I could hear him over the dishwasher. On the outside, I didn't really care since that's the normal response, but on the inside I was having a mini pain attack, scared he'd notice my inward reaction. Nose blowing isn't even a huge turn on for me, but it's relation to the fetish is enough to have me going omg omg is he doing this on purpose omg WHY?!?! on the inside. 

Archived