Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blowing nose into a glove

Anonymouse

This happened about twenty minutes ago. I had to blow my nose but I couldn't find any tissues or napkins in my car. I did for some reason have a stash of latex gloves in my glove compartment (okay now it makes sense lol) and decided to use one of those. I only really had to clear out the one nostril so I brought the opening of the glove up and forced the air out. It was funny because the glove would inflate with every blow.

I'm not sure if this is just plain weird, of if it files under creative or even cute, but whichever it was, I was laughing out loud. :lol:;) 

1 hour ago, Cemetary_no5 said:

I'm not sure if this is just plain weird, of if it files under creative or even cute, but whichever it was, I was laughing out loud. :lol:;) 

I vote for mostly weird with a dash of creativity born of necessity. :lol:  It worked a lot better than I expected and I didn't have to worry about any wetness seeping through, so... win? I was laughing at myself because the way it blew up with every blow was unexpected, but also common sense. I wonder if anyone caught a glimpse, since I was on the road, and what they must have thought. :yay:

5 hours ago, AnonyMummy said:

I was laughing at myself because the way it blew up with every blow was unexpected, but also common sense. I wonder if anyone caught a glimpse, since I was on the road, and what they must have thought

I can see this image so vividly, oh my God! :lmfao: "Did you see that, dude?" "What the hell is she doing?!"

Archived