Sneeze Fetish Forum

Airplane

cjblo

Planes are usually great for observations. Airports too. Yesterday on the plane I sat right next to this guy, mid-forties I guess, French, who produced two of the most snotty blows I've witnessed in a while. He got out a grey handkerchief, opened it sort of halfway and just blew, not very hard, but persistent, and you could here a lot of snot coming out. Not so lucky that he had a nasty cold, but the irritation because of dry air makes everyone snotty I guess, so towards the end of the flight he did it again, same handkerchief, this time three blows, the first of which was again very snotty. They made my day, probably not the day of most Asian people in the plane, who are not avid blowers and definitely not in a handkerchief (though lots of Japanese younger guys carry them in their backpocket, solely for mopping brows...).

CJ

very nice obs! I hate flying (fear it a bit) but if I do,,, I everytime hope for good sneezes and nose blows, and mostly I will not be diappointed.

Nice obs! I caught a nasty cold last year right after Christmas from someone on a plane who was practically sneezing on me!

Well, there was a woman who coughed her lungs out, probably a smoker, in her sixties I guess. Would not have liked to sit next to her, but if you're a fan of coughing, you would have had an excellent time. Nice phlegmy sound... 

• 1 month later...

Great noseblowing observation. Best part about airports/flying.

Most Japanese carry handkerchiefs also to dry their hands in restrooms - paper towels or hand dryers are rare! 

I have seen a Japanese guy use his handkerchief for his nose, when he had a cold, but he just enfolded his nose with it to catch the flow, rather than doing a loud ("rude") blow.

Archived