Sneeze Fetish Forum

Father with a cold

Coldy

Hi, guys. Those obs. are only for you. For me this is only a chance to finally get sick. I figured out that my father was sniffling a little on today's morning, I thought that he can be sick, but I finally ignored it. In the evening I was going with my dog for walk, and he was lying on bed, coarsely dressed, coughing and sniffling a lot. He said to me that he caught a cold. I felt chance to get sick here, maybe this is the best way for me to catch a cold. I've sat with him for some hours watching television and talking with him. He was sneezing, coughing and sniffling. He also blew his nose many times and of course I touched his handkerchief couple of times with my hand and touched my nose and mouth with it.

He is sick for 100%, he also said that his body muscles are hurting and sore throat. I'm gonna keep you posted.

Props to you for not being a terrible kid like me XD when my dad gets sick, I spend as little time as possible with him because he gets so whiny and i just can't :laugh:

Okay, so he used medicine yesterday and he said he is feeling little better now. He drank medicinal drink called Vicks and took some pills for illness. I've waiting for him with my dog, waiting for him to return from his job. When we met I've noticed that he had runny nose and he doesn't felt well. We watched a match on the evening in Champions League, Real Madrid vs. Legia Warszawa and he was sniffling a lot and coughing. I've asked him about his fettle and he said he has sore throat, headache, his body was hurting and that he has runny nose and generally he was feeling a little bad. Of course, when he went out of room I took his handkerchief and wiped my hand with it and then wiped my nose and mouth with my hand. He is fighting with his cold and i like this because, of course, I'm not fetishist with my father's cold, this is logic I think. I just have hope to catch his cold.

So he is feeling better, only one thing left he has is sore throat and coughing. He almost cured this cold, so this is end of my observations I hope you enjoyed it. :)