Sneeze Fetish Forum

My bf might be one of us

sneezelover3

So i've had a bf for a month now and yesterday i was on the bus with him on the way back to my school and all of a sudden he told me he found my channel on youtube and i only have one video on the channel rn and its me doing the sneeze challenge but u cant see me, so anyway after he said that i was like "did u watch my video?" And he was like "yea i did" i didnt think he knew why i did it so i made up an excuse that i was doing the sneezing challenge and that other youtubers do and did it so i wanted to do it too and half way through my explaining he was like, "i know ive watched a lot if youtubers do the challenge" and as soon as he said that i thought in my head like 'what if he is one of us', and 'hes catching on to me' or something and then he was like "usually sneeze fetishers do and watch that kind of stuff" and i was like 'oh damn he is so on to me'. So anyways what do u guys think is he one of us or not cause i feel like he is because if he wasnt i feel like he wouldnt know what a sneeze fetisher is but he does.

Oooooooh hell

one of us, one of us!

Mmmm i 'unno. Maybe he's just aware of this fetish and that's all

Perhaps, for starters, you could ask how him does he feel about sneezing fetish and such?

Oh God, sorry, but I'm laughing so hard at the term "sneeze fetisher"! :lmfao: (Maybe people actually say that, but I've only ever heard the word "fetishist", so that's why. ;) )

But apart from that, hm... It's definitely suspicious. Most people aren't aware of us and would not have associated sneezing with a fetish, ever. But still, I don't think you should automatically assume that he's one of us. Maybe ask some casual question about why he was watching those videos. Or try to watch him closely when somebody around you does the thing and see how he reacts.

Basically, I think it's a bit risky to just assume that he has the fetish and tell him about yours, at least at this point. I'd try to play it safe. However, I wouldn't drop it either, because there's a chance that there's something there. So keep us posted, okay? ^_^

People here always seem to forget that most of us fetishists don't like talking about sneezing to other people because it makes us uncomfortable, especially in a situation where our fetish might come to light.  So no, I don't think he's one of us.  But I do think he's at least aware that the fetish exist.

6 minutes ago, murphy dee said:

People here always seem to forget that most of us fetishists don't like talking about sneezing to other people because it makes us uncomfortable, especially in a situation where our fetish might come to light.  So no, I don't think he's one of us.  But I do think he's at least aware that the fetish exist.

It is exactly what I was about to write... It happened to me once, I was absolutely sure that some of my friends shared the fetish with me, because she spoke a lot of sneezing, commented every time someone sneezed around, etc... I asked her, however not explicitely - and she seemed really astonished (and disgusted) by the idea. I felt really embarrassed, because of course now that I had asked her I was sure she was wondering about me. And yes, one day she sneezed in front of me and asked me "if it turned me on"... I was so ashamed I could not utter a word (which was in itself a confession). It was one of the most awkward and embarrassing moments in my life (but at that time the fetish was something I found very difficult to live with). So of course it depends on how personal the fetish is for you, but asking him doesn't seem to me the right thing to do at this point. But if he happens to be one of us, this could really be great for you!

28 minutes ago, murphy dee said:

That's definitely true, and I think it's a good point! Normally, when people suspect that somebody's one of us based on how much they talk about sneezing, this is my exact reaction. However, in this particular case... I think it's possible that he has it, thinks she might have it too (since he saw that video) and that's why he brought it up, you know? Of course, he would have to be pretty brave for that. But, you know, it's possible.

I think murphy is right. Also, finding out about the fetish through watching sneeze challenges isn't that odd; in fact, I'm surprised not everyone who ever watched a sneeze challenge on YT knows about the fetish, given some fetishists' pretty brazen if not completely inappropriate comments. :rolleyes:

But everything is possible, so... thread carefully though, because the awkwardness when you think someone has it (or has guessed you have it) and they don't... that is horrible. Trust me on that one. 

• 10 months later...

Hey guys it's been forever since I posted so I'm really sorry but recently I've told C (I'll call my bf that on here cause that's what his name starts with,) anyway I told him that I had the fetish and he totally understood and he said he would send me videos when he can and the best part about him is he is allergic to cats and dogs so that's a plus for me because where I live I have two cats and he is coming over my house for Halloween so I'll keep u guys updated if anything happens when he's here next month

• 11 months later...

Omg I literally forgot about this post haha! But here is an update for u guys, so C and I are still dating but we live a far from each other so I can't see him as often as I would like since we both work a lot but he does send me a video once in awhile of him sneezing just once, it's always just one forceful sneeze cuz his nose isn't very sensitive so I told him to try a bunch of things like pepper or a Q-tip and what not but it's always just one forceful sneeze I can't exactly spell it out for you cuz it's like a cough like sneeze but still adorable!

• 3 weeks later...