Sneeze Fetish Forum

What currently cracks you up on YouTube?

Juto

So yeah, I thought we needed a thread that could provide some distraction from real life issues and serve a few good laughs (hopefully) :lol:

I thought I'd kick this off with this poor dude who clearly wasn't prepared for the snow :lol:  I hope you enjoy and I look forward to spending time browsing this thread instead of sleeping. 

This cat that's afraid of the printer. It's been months, and I still crack up when the cat starts twitching! 

3 hours ago, Ju-OOooo-To said:

So yeah, I thought we needed a thread that could provide some distraction from real life issues and serve a few good laughs (hopefully) :lol:

I thought I'd kick this off with this poor dude who clearly wasn't prepared for the snow :lol:  I hope you enjoy and I look forward to spending time browsing this thread instead of sleeping. 

Omg build a wall around the sky :lol: this cracks me up.

10 hours ago, Ju-OOooo-To said:

Holy batman, JUTO THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH.HOLY FUCK I COULDNT BREATH. did old man winter listen to trump

On 10/20/2016 at 5:31 PM, Ju-OOooo-To said:

because i am immature

3 minutes ago, Lucifer's Vixen ^-^ said:

because i am immature

THIS IS A CLASSIC

"Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit."

This one makes me laugh!  Oldie but a goody.  Had to find the video not on the original account, even.  This baby's probably in school by now.

My best friend just shared this with me and I finally stopped laughing maniacally long enough to post it:

this in general makes me smile and at this point my mind is perverted lol :P 

6 hours ago, CharliesGhoul said:

My best friend just shared this with me and I finally stopped laughing maniacally long enough to post it:

YES OMG THIS THIS T H I S !!!!!!! 

@Coffee Chicken ZOMBIE!!! And @Adri-un-dead i know you'll agree with me on this :lol::lol: 

@Kaze BOO Hiku and @Sinister Cries + Wails If you haven't already, DO!!!!! 

I saw it a couple of days ago... I honestly haven't stopped laughing since. My asthma's acts up just thinking about it :lol: 

Oh and for those of you who love the Honey Badger you should watch the actual documentary the video is from. It is just as funny and absolutely amazing. I'm so glad there are no honey badgers were I live, b/c they are unstoppable! 

12 hours ago, Sinister Cries + Wails said:

Oh and for those of you who love the Honey Badger you should watch the actual documentary the video is from. It is just as funny and absolutely amazing. I'm so glad there are no honey badgers were I live, b/c they are unstoppable! 

BEST MOTHER EVER FOR BUYING THE NARWHAL SLIPPERS and they are O.O

2 hours ago, Lucifer's Vixen ^-^ said:

BEST MOTHER EVER FOR BUYING THE NARWHAL SLIPPERS and they are O.O

See, that's what I say, but kids these days... Oh well :rolleyes:

Okay this is my contribution. It is so sweet. 

Man dresses up as dog's favorite toy

Not in a million years would you get me to walk through one of those things. I was nauseous just watching it. :nohappy::nohappy::nohappy:

I'm a simple soul with simple tastes when it comes to humour.  When I need to laugh and smile I watch videos of kittens stumbling all over each other or...

...goats flapping their tongues around like great big eejits:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived