Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing during Interviews?

Luisa39

I wonder if we could begin an archive or list of actors/entertainers who happen to sneeze while being interviewed, as I'm particularly interested in this type of situation.  I don't have any videos to contribute at the moment, but perhaps someone else here does?

Well, I imagine this is already somewhere on the forum, but I couldn't resist... Chris Pine sneezes at approximately 1min30 (I would have prefered Zachary Quinto's sneeze but...). What intrigued me was Quinto's reaction (Did anyone here wondered if he was embarrassed because he is one of us? Or am I just insane?). Anyway Chris Pine's sneeze is really cute (and the nose wrinkles just before...).

Oh I just remembered there is a radio interview with Ian Hallard and his husband, Mark Gatiss, sneezes in the background (twice). There is some amusing comment on it afterwards. If anyone is interested in that, just search Mark Gatiss in this section (sneezing in the media) and you'll find it. 

9 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Well, I imagine this is already somewhere on the forum, but I couldn't resist... Chris Pine sneezes at approximately 1min30 (I would have prefered Zachary Quinto's sneeze but...). What intrigued me was Quinto's reaction (Did anyone here wondered if he was embarrassed because he is one of us? Or am I just insane?). Anyway Chris Pine's sneeze is really cute (and the nose wrinkles just before...).

One of my all time faves! What a gorgeous man and a gorgeous sneeze. :drool: I believe I read somewhere that Quinto is a germaphobe, so that might explain his reaction?

There's also this loveliness: Kate McKinnon during a group interview.

I know Harry Styles has sneezed many times during regular interviews and radio interviews. You can find them all somewhere in here. There's also a few compilation videos on YouTube. 

Kristen Stewart once sneezed during an interview, too. Oh and Bradley Cooper did, too.

12 hours ago, AnonyMummy said:

I believe I read somewhere that Quinto is a germaphobe, so that might explain his reaction?

Oh. What a disappointment.:sadwalk: Regarding Chris Pine, I know I have seen alother interview (in russian or in polish???) where he sneezes, turning towards Quinto this time, but I don't know where and I can't find it back on Youtube...

@Sinister Cries + Wails : Thank you for Mark Gatiss, I had not heard it! (No hope for us to ever hear / see Cumbarbatch sneeze?).

10 hours ago, pirate_wench said:

Kristen Stewart once sneezed during an interview, too. Oh and Bradley Cooper did, too.

Yes, I did see the Bradley Cooper sneeze a while ago.  I remember really liking the young, female interviewer's slightly surprised sounding yet enthusiastic "bless you."  And I think it was Bradley who blessed Kristen Stewart in her video?

4 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Oh. What a disappointment.:sadwalk: Regarding Chris Pine, I know I have seen alother interview (in russian or in polish???) where he sneezes, turning towards Quinto this time, but I don't know where and I can't find it back on Youtube...

@Sinister Cries + Wails : Thank you for Mark Gatiss, I had not heard it! (No hope for us to ever hear / see Cumbarbatch sneeze?).

Ugh thats so annoying, i would have loved to see the interview! :(

And while not a sneeze, for those of you who enjoy coughing Mark Gatiss coughed a bit (a rather chesty cough) in his interview with BBC Radio Manchester on 10/21/16. The interview starts around 1:35 (hours) just after David Soul's Silver Lady.:yeaahh: I think it's all the damn cigarettes that get smoked during the play, The Boys In The Band, he and Ian are in. I'll tell you by the end of the show it was all I could do not to start waving my hands in front of my face. Here is a link