Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cartoons/movies whereby you discovered your fetish

Coldy

If this is wrong section for this thread, please move it, thank you.

This was really, really embarrasing to me, even on this forum... But finally I've found courage to share this with you.

As you can see below, this is Looney Tunes's cartoon called "Odor of the Day". You can read about it in here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odor_of_the_Day

Okay... So I saw this cartoon many many years ago, I've been kid then, I don't know maybe I had 8-10 years old. When i watched this I felt strange pleasure when dog caught a cold. I didn't knew what is it, but now I can say this was my fetish. No, I'm not zoophile, or anything. I've watched this cartoon many, many times and I imagined that the dog is very pretty woman who is catching a cold intentionally and being sick only by jumping into freezing water.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ejcu_odor-of-the-day-pepe-le-pew_fun

Okay... I have it behind... This is really embarrasing to me. My question: What are you thinking for this? If you have cartoon or movie whereby you discovered your fetish?

I definitely discovered mine through cartoons as a child. The first one that springs to mind is 80's tv show "Dungeons and Dragons". There was a male character that sneezed a few times. 

Another one is Police Academy. The animated series based on the films. I remember a particular scene where a male character sneezed a few times (I believe while hiding). Sadly, I've never been able to find it since, however much I've looked ?.

There are a couple of other cartoons where I remember certain characters sneezing, unfortunately though, I only remember the sneezes and nothing else, so no luck finding the shows.

there's a lot of cartoons that used to make me into sneezing. :3 disney's snow white is a definite one. as i grew older i eventually would tune into the original 'DragonBall' series and see what Launch, the sneezy girl, would sneeze in to see. she had such memorable ones for me. i think by the time i got into college i was mostly into furry sneezing stuff.

oh my god.  too many cartoons to count.

Disney cartoons, mostly.  The anthropomorphic dogs, like goofy, but there were a lot of them.

They had "The Disney Afternoon" starting at 4 on weekdays when i was little.  There were always tons of sneezes on those shows, i remember.

Edited by BlackScatter
Staff's discretion

I discovered mine when watching either the Disney animated Alice in Wonderland or while watching Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

It took longer for me to connect it with anything sexual. I was in college and watching Kissing Jessica Stein, and there's a scene where the woman who "doesn't get sick" is bedridden with a cold and the other woman is taking care of her, and it was like everything I'd ever fantasized in my fascination with colds, but hadn't experienced as sexual before, all came together in one great revelation.

Oh man, there were tons, but I remember that a couple of my favorites were from The Muppet Movie and Gremlins 2:The New Batch.  As much as I loved to watch (and re-watch) cartoons/movies with sneezing in them, what I remember most is just being extremely uncomfortable watching anything with sneezing in it if my family was in the room. (Which was almost all the time, since we only had one tv.) If I knew a sneezy scene was coming up, and there was a family member in the room with me,  I'd always get up and leave the room until I knew it was over .

This wasn't where I discovered my fetish, but I have a very vivid memory of a particular episode of Ozzy & Drix - the 2012 cartoon based off the movie Osmosis Jones.  It aired during school hours so I only got to watch it when I was sick and stayed home.

I just looked it up, it was season 1 episode 5 and it was all about allergies and the boy who's body we're inside has multiple sneezing fits.

For me it wasn't cartoons but sitcoms in syndication. Shows like Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, for example, all had episodes with colds or allergies and I desperately hoped that one of them would be on. I had no clue why watching someone sneeze would make me feel all warm and tingly.  I just knew it felt good. There was an episode of The Monkees (no clue which one) with the boys sneezing when I realized that what I was feeling was arousal. Of course at that time (early 1980s) there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. 

For me it was definitely Cyberchase. There is a thing after the animated show would end called "Cyberchase For Real" where there would be real people instead of animated characters and they would do something realted to the overall show to prove to the kids that they were learning something they would need in real life. So anyways, in one of the For Real episodes a man couldn't stop sneezing. He went to the doctor and they didn't know what was wrong with him but they told him to keep track of his sneezing. In the end we head allergic to cats. Here is a link to that episode: 

Another is Tom And Jerry. There was a part where Jerry sneezed like 5 times and a row. I don't remember what episode that was though.

On 11/7/2016 at 10:23 AM, SneezyBee said:

For me it was definitely Cyberchase. There is a thing after the animated show would end called "Cyberchase For Real" where there would be real people instead of animated characters and they would do something realted to the overall show to prove to the kids that they were learning something they would need in real life. So anyways, in one of the For Real episodes a man couldn't stop sneezing. He went to the doctor and they didn't know what was wrong with him but they told him to keep track of his sneezing. In the end we head allergic to cats. Here is a link to that episode: 

Another is Tom And Jerry. There was a part where Jerry sneezed like 5 times and a row. I don't remember what episode that was though.

I remember there was an episode of Cyber Chase where one of the evil characters had some spelk or something where every time he sneezed, it made 3 clones of him, but he got smaller. I remember watching that episode made me extremely uncomfortable and I didnt know why. Now I know, and I wish there was some sort of scenario like that for girls. Boys get all the good scenarios :razz:

25 minutes ago, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

I remember there was an episode of Cyber Chase where one of the evil characters had some spelk or something where every time he sneezed, it made 3 clones of him, but he got smaller. I remember watching that episode made me extremely uncomfortable and I didnt know why. Now I know, and I wish there was some sort of scenario like that for girls. Boys get all the good scenarios :razz:

Ah i remember that!!! He's name is Delete. There's one to where Digit sneezes when the squad goes to penguia.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.11.2016 at 1:21 AM, Sinister Cries + Wails said:

For me it wasn't cartoons but sitcoms in syndication. Shows like Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, for example, all had episodes with colds or allergies and I desperately hoped that one of them would be on. I had no clue why watching someone sneeze would make me feel all warm and tingly.  I just knew it felt good.

Yes, I can relate to that so much.

On 11/1/2016 at 5:29 AM, Akahana said:

This wasn't where I discovered my fetish, but I have a very vivid memory of a particular episode of Ozzy & Drix - the 2012 cartoon based off the movie Osmosis Jones.  It aired during school hours so I only got to watch it when I was sick and stayed home.

I just looked it up, it was season 1 episode 5 and it was all about allergies and the boy who's body we're inside has multiple sneezing fits.

Oh my goodness, yes this episode of Ozzy and Drix (Oh My Dog) was one of my early favorites! The animated teen character was pretty cute and his sneezing fits were...nice to say the least :D I can safely say that I still watch the episode from time to time haha.

I think my earliest memory of associating sneezing with a good feeling had to come from the Scooby Doo episode "No Where to Hyde" - I'm pretty sure the link has been posted before but there's one scene where Shaggy and Scooby have a sneezing fit as a result of dust. Their sneezes (particularly Shaggy's) were so powerful and drawn out - it was great!

Also, I know I used to memorize the names of the shows/episodes that had sneezing in them - did anyone else do the same? 

On November 12, 2016 at 4:03 AM, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

I remember watching that episode made me extremely uncomfortable and I didnt know why. 

Me too! Sneezes in general have always made me uncomfortable in public. I'm scared someone will see me react to them and maybe make the connection. As a kid though I felt very uncomfortable 

Here are some clips from the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon I was talking about. They are all the same character, funny how one character tends to be quite sneezy and not others.

1 at 1.11

1 at 4.50 (build up starts at 4.47)

1 at 4.51 (build up starts around 4.58)

On 11/24/2016 at 0:37 PM, James86 said:

Here are some clips from the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon I was talking about. They are all the same character, funny how one character tends to be quite sneezy and not others.

Those D&D sneezes were great! If you happen to come across any others, please share! :D

17 hours ago, SneezeFan2312 said:

Those D&D sneezes were great! If you happen to come across any others, please share! :D

Will do, glad you liked them ?

Oh my - there were so many! *lol* I used to love the "Little house" series; and it was a feast as the characters got quite often ill. I especially loved the episodes where Albert or Almanzo got ill. Or animated shows... I remember one that was called "Little Princess Sara" - I loved the whole series, but when Sara got ill in episode 34 it was like all my dreams came true. :lol:

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2016 at 11:07 PM, gigglyflan said:

I discovered mine when watching either the Disney animated Alice in Wonderland or while watching Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

SAME! It was Sharkboy and Lavagirl. I didn't understand at the time though, I was really little.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2016 at 10:13 AM, Coldy said:

I've watched this cartoon many, many times and I imagined that the dog is very pretty woman who is catching a cold intentionally and being sick only by jumping into freezing water.

For me it was this, basically. Except with several different Looney Tunes and that scene from Disney's Peter Pan where Captain Hook has a cold.