Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thank You

Rook

Thank you to everyone on this forum for welcoming me and giving me there best and caring about me (someone they never met) and caring about a little boy they never will meet thank you Everyone! you give me hope and happiness when I thought I had none left thank you so much every last one of you.

You spoke of your brother often and I know how much he meant to you.  Despite his illness, he was still very lucky to have a twin sister who loved him and cared about him so deeply.  Again, my deepest sympathies to you and your family, BMG.

I'm truly sorry for your loss LV. I can't imagine what you're going through at the moment but I know how much you cared for and loved him. I hope you can find some strength in the support from all the people here to help you through this incredibly hard time. My sincerest condolences. :heart: 

Again I have no idea what to say in such times.  I am so sorry this happened to someone so young and I'm sorry you have to live with the loss.  I hope you are getting the support you need at this difficult time and I'm glad that you are able to come here and get some support.  People all over the world care and want to help.  Think about that when you need a bit of extra help. :)

Awww I'm so sorry for your loss. I've lost some family members and role models *cough* Alan Rickman *cough* (What? I didn't say anything. You were just assuming my role model based on my username and guessed correctly. Congrats) in the past, and it really is hard. Sending you prayers and love :heart: during this difficult time.

Archived