Sneeze Fetish Forum

Senorita Tomatoes' Hetalia Drabble Thread

Deangirl2000

Hey guys, just letting you know I'm still alive lol! I'll be back soon with more stories, I've just been super busy. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

School Daze

(France, England)

"Mr. Bonnefoy, for multiple occasions of tardiness, I am giving you detention for the rest of the week."

Francis tried not to cry as his homeroom teacher's voice echoed in his head on his way to the library. His backpack felt heavy like his head, chills ambushed his body, and he just wanted to go home and sleep. He'd been late because he almost overslept, but he was so, so tired. And now he had to sit at a hard, cold table for an hour with a bunch of people he didn't know. 

"Are you okay?" Francis turned around to see Arthur Kirkland, a detention regular for his foul mouth. He tended to be cold toward Francis, but apparently he could see this was not a time to be unkind. 

"Oui, I-I... Het'schhh!! Mm'phshhh!! Pardod..." Francis dabbed at his nose with a tissue, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment and possibly fever. 

"I'b fide."

"You don't sound it." Arthur frowned and pulled a handkerchief from his pocket, handing it to Francis. "Here, blow."

Francis blew his nose forcefully, looking down in embarrassment at his predicament, worried some of the regulars might poke fun at him. "Berci," he whispered.

"No problem. Have you caught a cold?" The Englishman sounded genuinely concerned.

"I...ah...HUP'tschoo!! I thidk so..." Francis sighed, rubbing his temples and shivering. He felt like he was burning and freezing here the same time. He hoped the hour would go by quickly.

Arthur frowned and leaned across the table, laying the backs of his hands on Francis' neck. "You have a fever." He furrowed his thick eyebrows and raised his hand. 

The teacher on duty heaved a loud sigh. "What is it, Mr. Kirkland? Because I assure you, if you tell me one of your 'fairy friends' needs you again-"

Arthur spoke through clenched teeth, his own cheeks growing red. "Francis isn't feeling well and he's running a fever. I'd like to walk him home."

Francis eyed Arthur in gratitude and amazement. He didn't think the Englishman even liked him! 

"B-Berci beaucoup," he whispered, sniffling. 

Arthur stood up and gathered his things, Francis grabbing his backpack. He followed Arthur out the door and told him, "By building is three b-blocks dowd -hrUPP'schoo!!" He sneezed into his handkerchief and dabbed at his nose a little. "Ngghhh..." He shivered. 

"You really are ill, aren't you?" Arthur eyed the French boy with some concern and stopped at a red brick building. "Is this it?" he asked. 

Francis nodded. "Oui, apartbedt 503," he replied, his face scrunching up as he quickly grabbed the handkerchief and one again held it to his nose. "Heh... Huh... H'tchhh!! Hnkshhh!! Uh...krrrtschhh!!!"

"Bless you." Arthur grimaced and he walked Francis inside and followed him up to elevator and to the fifth floor hall. Francis had a key in his pocket since his parents were both at work and opened the door. 

"You cad have sobethidg to eat or drink if you'd like, l" he told Arthur, flopping down on the couch. "Thadk you so buch for taking be home."

"It's no problem, really. No sense in you infecting the whole school." Arthur opened a kitchen cabinet. "Where's your medicine? I'll give you something for that fever."

"Ode on the very left," Francis responded, at l sniffling and pinching the bridge of his nose on a failed attempt to alleviate his headache. 

Arthur nodded and brought him two ibuprofen tablets and a glass of water. "Those should help with the headache as well," he explained, laying a hand on Francis' forehead. "Ooh, your temperature has gone up."

"Wonderful," Francis muttered, taking the pills and a couple sips of water before setting the glass on the coffee table. 

"Do you want me to stay here until your parents get home?" Arthur offered. "I can make you tea."

"You would do that?" Francis teared up slightly. For the most part he was bullied at school, so someone genuinely caring like this was a nice surprise. 

"Of course." Arthur smiled. "I tell you what, you get in bed and I'll be there soon with a cup of hot tea and a bowl of soup. 

Francis nodded, still amazed. "Berci, Arthur," he said as he headed to his room and curled up in bed. The blanket helped to soothe his feverish chills and at some point he was aware of Arthur speaking softly and him and laying a cool cloth on his forehead, but then he was asleep. 

I just wanted to say that this story is absolutely adorable and I could just totally picture it being dragged out into a full fledged High School AU.

This is so cute ♥~ There aren't many stories here about France sneezing and I like how you have plenty of them :)

Will there be a sequel where England gets sick (but tries to hide it)?

15 hours ago, sneezefetishist said:

Will there be a sequel where England gets sick (but tries to hide it)?

Thank you!! And yes, there will:)

On 16/03/2017 at 10:47 AM, Señorita Tomatoes said:

Thank you!! And yes, there will:)

I can't wait to see it :)

(Dear sneezefetishist sorry this took so long!!) 

School Daze Part Two

(England, France) 

A couple of days later Francis was feeling better. He was still congested but his fever was gone and he had more energy. Still, they had the weekend free and Arthur had insisted upon taking care of him. 

"Now, here's your cough syrup..." Arthur felt a sneeze come on as he held out the spoonful of medicine to the Frenchman. Quickly he shoved it into Francis' mouth and turned away. 

"Iii... Hih... Hit'schhh!! Igg'schuu!! Scuse be... Oh dear... HiII'tschh!!" He grabbed for a tissue and dabbed at his nose with it, sniffling. 

Francis frowned, swallowing the medicine. "Sounds like you're coming down with my cold."

"D- Do, don't be silly..." Arthur looked at his feet, blushing madly. "It's just dusty, don't you clean?" His nostrils twitched slightly. 

Francis rolled his eyes. "You've been sniffling all day. Why won't you just admit it? I'm mostly better now, I can take care of you for a change."

"Dodsedse, I'b perfectly fide, I a-ah... At'schh!! Hup'shuuu!!" Arthur pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and blew his nose into it. "Dreadfully sorry..."

Francis burst out laughing. "You keep a HANDKERCHIEF in your POCKET?? Oh you really are old fashioned aren't you?"

A deep ruddiness crossed the sick Englishman's cheeks and he glared at Francis. "And what's wrong with that? Every proper gedtlebad keeps ode around so as to dot spread gerbs-"

"Aha, so you admit you are ill!" Francis smirked triumphantly. 

Arthur's blush deepened. "I adbit dothidg of the sort! I... Up'scheww!!"

"Awww, your sneezes sound like a kitten's!" Francis teased, pulling Arthur down by the arm, sitting him down on the couch beside himself. 

Arthur crossed his arms, sniffling and dabbing at his reddened nose with the handkerchief. "So I'b a little udder the weather. I don't see what all the fuss is about."

Francis sighed and laid a palm on Arthur's forehead before feeling the Englishman's cheeks with the backs of his hands. "You have a fever," he told him softly. 

"D- Do I dod't..." Arthur blushed and saw Francis stand up. "Hey, where are you going, Frog?? Igg'shii!!"

"Getting a thermometer!" Francis called on his way to the kitchen. "I'll prove to you that you're sick!"

Arthur huffed as Francis found a thermometer in one of the kitchen cabinets and brought it to him. "Under the tongue, please." 

"Just so you know, Frog, I'b odly doing this  you'll bugger off," Arthur said, taking the thermometer into his mouth. Ah, there was the Arthur Kirkland Francis knew, back with his illness. 

Francis smirked. "Mais oui." He waited for the thermometer to beep before retrieving it from under the Englishman's tongue. "38.3," he read. 

Arthur grimaced. "W-Well, I..." He broke off coughing, rubbing his throat after. Damn it, that hurt. 

"What ab I going to do?" he asked miserably, his tone changing after the pain in his throat. A little feverish shiver ran through his body. 

Francis smiled gently; there was something adorable about Arthur when he was vulnerable. "How about I make you some hot tea?" he suggested. 

Arthur actually smiled "That sounds nice."

Francis got up to go make some tea, adding honey for Arthur's throat. He smiled and hummed a little tune as he worked. 

"Hey Frog?" Arthur croaked. 

Francis turned back to look at him. "Oui?"

Arthur paused hesitating before saying, "Thadks."

Francis grinned. "You're welcome."

Best Enemies

(Turkey, Greece) 

Turkey, for once in his life, did not feel like arguing. The sun was hot and miserable, beating down on his already worn down body. He shivered but the back of his neck was burning. His head felt like a rusty old wheel was grinding against the inside of it, and his stomach roiled. 

So, no, he did not want to see Greece today. Typically Turkey was the tormentor, so he felt certain that Greece would see the other nation's condition as a chance to get back at him. 

Sighing, he laid down against the back of a tree, drawing his knees up to his chest and hiding his face beneath his white mask and red fez. It was pitiful, he thought, but at least hopefully Greece wouldn't notice him, or just think he was sleeping. 

The inside of Turkey's mouth felt like a desert, but every time he swallowed water his throat would scream in pain. Yes, unbelievably, Turkey was sick. 

Sniffling, the nation dizzily let his eyelids start to close, seeing Greece approach him in the distance. Oh wonderful, the cat god had seen his misfortune. 

Turkey thought it was best to feign sleep, but a tickle began to creep its way into his nose. "Shit, not now," he thought, but his breath began to hitch and there was no stopping the sneeze now. 

"Huh... Hrep'sheww!! Hrp'schhh!!"

Turkey's eyes fluttered open, his mask moving down a little at the force of the sneeze. But he saw Greece jump and decided to give one of his usual obnoxious laughs. 

"Haha, I sure scared you! That look on your face is hilarious!!" He held his stomach and tried to laugh more but to his horror it gave way to a coughing fit, which left him bent over, breathless. 

"Whoa, choked on my own laughter there..." Turkey mumbled sheepishly, seeing Greece eye him incredulously, and possibly even with some concern. 

"Turkey, you look awful... You sound awful too..." Greece stepped closer gently, a little hesitantly, and reached out his hand to feel the other nation's forehead. 

Quickly, Turkey dodged that bullet. He tried to hide a shiver and hoped Greece didn't know how badly his economy was doing. "What? D-Dodsedse, I always sound great! Haha I knew you'd start hearidg thidgs evedtually... Ah..."

No. Could his nose have picked a worse time to betray him? His nostrils flared and his eyes watered slightly as he tried in vain to stifle the oncoming sneeze. 

"Ah... Hnhh... Hnk'xSSHHUU!! Rxxx'ggshh!! Hrep'schhht!!"

Turkey's head snapped forward from the sneezes and he wiped his nose on his sleeve and sniffled pitifully, feverish sweat running down his temple. 

Frowning, Greece walked over and felt his forehead, and this time Turkey let him, instinctively leaning into the cool touch. 

"You're burning up," Greece sighed, lowering his hand to the sick nation's arm. Even that was hot. "Come on, I'm not going to taunt you. I'll take you home and take care of you."

Turkey may be feeling sick, but he still had his pride. "What, let you durse be? Do way!"

Greece sighed, shaking his head. "Listen to you, you're so congested you can barely talk! I promise all I'll do is help you feel better and then we'll never have to speak of this again."

Turkey really couldn't argue with that. Laying down in a soft bed with hot tea sounded so nice after his miserable morning. He shuffled his feet and shrugged. "Fide."

Greece grinned slightly, but kindly rather than smugly. He walked Turkey down the short block to his house, sitting him down on a chair in the living room. 

"I cad walk add sit od by owd, you know," Turkey sighed, sniffling, but didn't really object to anything the other nation was doing. 

He could hear water running in a room down the hall but was too tired and dizzy to question it. "Iggg'Xxshh!! Igg'shuu!" He caught the sneezes in the palm of his hand and groaned, rubbing his temples. Geez, his forehead really was hot. 

Greece came back with a basin full of hot water and set it on the floor at Turkey's feet. "Take off your shoes," he told him, and Turkey obeyed, which probably wasn't a great sign. 

After removing his shoes, Turkey let his feet soak in the hot water, giving a sigh of relief. Greece smiled. "Is there anything I can get you?"

Turkey thought for a minute. It might not be so bad having Greece take care of him, the hot water alone was so soothing. 

"Ub... Tea?" he asked at last, looking up at Greece hopefully. 

"Sure. I do need to take your temperature first though." Greece started fumbling through the kitchen cabinets. 

"Awww, cobe od!" Turkey groaned, his voice hoarse from his sore throat, making him have to cough it back into existence. "If you already thidk I have a fever, what's the poidt of checkidg?"

Greece rolled his eyes and came back over to his patient with a thermometer. "Because I'll have a better idea of what you need," he explained slowly, sticking the glass object underneath the sick nation's tongue. 

"Awww, ths knd tks frvr," Turkey complained around the thermometer. 

Greece put a finger to lips. "Don't talk or bite the thermometer, if you don't want a mouthful of mercury."

Turkey rolled his eyes but complained, sniffling as he felt another sneeze coming on. "Mmm... Hnh..."

"Try to hold it in," Greece advised, as if that wasn't clearly what Turkey was doing. 

"Hnh... Mmm.. Hn'schhh!!! Hrrr'kshhh!!" Turkey sneezed around the thermometer, having to hold it in place with his hand so it didn't fly out.

At last the hot red liquid stopped rising and Greece pulled it out of Turkey's mouth, holding it under a lamp to inspect it. 

"Thirty nine point two..." Greece raised an eyebrow looking over at his shivering house guest. "That's a pretty high fever."

Frowning, he laid the thermometer on the coffee table and headed back to the kitchen to make the sick nation's tea. Poor Turkey, he really did seem miserable. 

After about ten minutes Greece came back with a mug of hot tea, with his pressed into Turkey's hands. "There you go, I hope it helps."

Turkey sipped at the drink and smiled, closing his eyes. "Just like by bother used to bake... Greece?"

"Yes?" Greece bent down a little to meet the sitting nation's eye level. "Is something wrong?" He hoped Turkey wasn't about to throw up or something. He wasn't that sick, was he? 

"Thadk you... For everythidg. You really didn't have to do this." Turkey looked up at him and grinned before closing his eyes again, sipping more of his tea. 

Maybe he was that sick. Or maybe, just maybe, he actually meant it. Greece smiled a little. "It's my pleasure."

And maybe, just maybe... He actually meant that. 

Archived