Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gotham

Anonymouse

I am dying to see some Gotham around here. Penguin, Riddler, Barb and Tabatha, Fish, Butch, my sweet sadistic Victor Zsazs, and of course Jim Gordon. Any takers? Or any interest in me possibly writing something? Prompts to get my juices flowing?

Victor Zsasz is my light & love and I'm so happy he's back in Gotham again.  I REALLY need to catch up.

I also have a big soft spot for Penguin...so skinny and sickly looking all the time.

Something with either one of them would just be so great.  Thank you for reminding me that I need to get back on the Zsasz train, too.  I've written various one-shots about him before (not exactly with Gotham-verse Zsasz in mind, but still), but I need to write some good fet fic.

2 hours ago, murphy dee said:

Victor Zsasz is my light & love and I'm so happy he's back in Gotham again.  I REALLY need to catch up.

I also have a big soft spot for Penguin...so skinny and sickly looking all the time.

Something with either one of them would just be so great.  Thank you for reminding me that I need to get back on the Zsasz train, too.  I've written various one-shots about him before (not exactly with Gotham-verse Zsasz in mind, but still), but I need to write some good fet fic.

I would love to read those if you don't mind sharing! I'm craving any Zsasz material, fetish or otherwise. I'm assuming they're otherwise since I don't believe I've seen them posted here.

My first experience with Gotham-verse Penguin was actually here in the forum. Someone had posted a photo of him just because of how sickly he looked and how beak-like his nose was. I've been intrigued ever since but it took me a while to sit down and watch the show.

I guess I'll have to do some brainstorming!

3 hours ago, AnonyMummy said:

I would love to read those if you don't mind sharing! I'm craving any Zsasz material, fetish or otherwise. I'm assuming they're otherwise since I don't believe I've seen them posted here.

Oh yeah I don't mind at all!  Just took a second to upload a short one I had only posted to tumblr.  Here's my ff.net page, there's four of them there.  The Zsasz I write is more like a comic-verse/Arkham-verse hybrid.  It's hard to think of just one specific Zsasz since he's different in pretty much every piece of media he shows up in.  :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2016 at 6:45 PM, AnonyMouse said:

My first experience with Gotham-verse Penguin was actually here in the forum. Someone had posted a photo of him just because of how sickly he looked and how beak-like his nose was. I've been intrigued ever since but it took me a while to sit down and watch the show.

Muehehehe that was me. I'm snooping on this thread to see if you get any takers tbh. I'm such a fan. Haven't seen this season yet tho! I like to binge whole seasons at once, i feel like the pacing is better for that ^_^ 

Archived