Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adorable Illness Talk/Reactions from Friends

Oolia

I feel like all my self-obs are from playing Dota (online multiplayer game) with friends over voice chat, but hopefully you guys aren't tired of it :P I just personally really like reading about friends/SO reacting adorably to people being sick, so I figured I should share mine. Although to be honest, after writing this post, I debated whether or not I should even publish it. I mean, it's just a bunch of (very small) snippets of conversation, and it looks kind of dumb to make a whole topic about it, but if I'm honest with myself, I'd totally love to read something like this from other members of the forum, so... I'm going with it. Hopefully some of you enjoy it.

So yeah I caught some sore throat virus thing; not many sneezes sadly. Today I was pretty out of it and not feeling so great, so when my friends asked if I wanted to play Dota with them instead of working (I work from home), it was hard to say no. I warned them that I was sick and would probably suck, but they said they didn't care, so I joined voice chat. Here's some of the cute stuff I remember:

The first game, I played with H and T. As soon as I said "hi guys", H said "You said you were sick? What are you sick with?" I replied "Some stupid cold." (I was furiously blushing, saying it out loud took everything from me), and he went "Aw, is it a Canadian cold?" (Because I'm Canadian and it's kind of a running joke for him to turn everything I do/have into "Canadian X".) He sounded so proud of his joke too lmao.

At some point, I coughed and H said "Bless you!" so I said "I coughed..." and he said "I know." :huh: Thankfully he didn't bless me every time I coughed... What a waste of a bless you :lol:

After the first game, I just decided to mute my mic because I didn't want to cough in their ears, which made me try to keep it in, which made me cough even more, and ugh. Vicious cycle. So I typed in game chat that I had muted myself. After that, T left and C joined us. When I didn't say "hi" back, C asked "Is Oolia here?" and H said "Yeah she's here". A few minutes later C asked me "Are you not talking because your throat hurts too much?" He sounded so concerned, it was adorable. When I explained that I was just coughing too much, he said "Aww, that sucks".

We were playing with 2 other random players we got paired with, and at some point I fucked up. One of the randoms complained about it, and C yelled at him "Dude, she's sick. Give her a break." He sounded so mad! Totally melted my heart.

I unmuted my mic during the latter half of a game because I needed to communicate more easily during some of the battles, so I was coughing in voice chat again. At some point, C said "Aw, you sound like you need some soup." I CAN'T EVEN.

One of the games was not going very well, and I think H said we weren't going to win, and I typed sarcastically that we could totally still win it. H then laughed and said to C "I think Oolia has a fever dude. She's being delusional."

They all told me to feel better when we stopped playing, which I thought was super nice.

I feel like there were more but I can't remember them :( Anyways, those were just some small little moments that are pretty insignificant, but they still made me blush and feel all melty inside from the concern/mentions.

BONUS: When my SO came home after work on Thursday, I was lying in bed watching something on my phone. He turned all adorable and concerned and said "Aw what's wrong, are you sick?" He laid down in bed next to me and felt my forehead and said I was warm. He went to get the thermometer and had me check my temperature. Then he cuddled me and took a nap with me :wub: OH and he got me donuts to cheer me up :lol: He used to be a bit oblivious when I'm sick, but it seems like he picked up on the kind of stuff I love and he's totally doing it right... :swoon:

I think that's really cute, Oolia. :wub: I adore playful but also maybe semi-serious references to other people's fevers... :blush: And your friends all sound really sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Archived