Sneeze Fetish Forum

Princess Peach Sneeze Game

fitster

This is wonderful, but I can't manage to cause any sneezes with the flowers or pepper. Is there a trick to it?

(seriously though, this is awesome. You've come a long way since version one, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do in the future.)

8 hours ago, Kiaory said:

This is wonderful, but I can't manage to cause any sneezes with the flowers or pepper. Is there a trick to it?

(seriously though, this is awesome. You've come a long way since version one, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do in the future.)

The pepper and flowers make Peach overall sneezier. Meaning if you use them, the feather will tickle her more. The perfume also makes Peach sneezier while also inducing. this is handy for making sneeze in fits

• 2 weeks later...

You've been doing a phenomenal job at creating these awesome little sneeze games, and this one is no exception! You did a really great job with the sound effects and the animation in this one particularly. I am very excited to see what you do next!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 20/02/2017 at 9:49 AM, RaisingKane said:

I've always wanted to download these games too.  They are wonderful and the talk of the town at other sneeze forums. They are great!

Sorry for such a late reply, but to you and everyone else who wanted to download these, you can, just not as standalone games.

First you'll need the offline Scratch editor which you can get here https://scratch.mit.edu/scratch2download/

In the top right corner of the game window, there is a button called "see inside", this will open up a game editor. Then there will be a "file" dropdown menu in the top left. in that menu there's "download to your computer" then just open that with the scratch program you downloaded. You can also make changes to these if you wish, I don't mind, I'm not gonna claim copyright over sneeze fetish games.

Also I'm curious as to which other forums talk about these games, I'd love to feed my ego with this.

This is absolutely fantastic. Really good work here and it's a lot of fun too. :)

I'm now about to check out your other games. :)