Sneeze Fetish Forum

Can you guess someone's sneeze by their personality or appearance?

ALSF

I was wondering if anyone thinks people who sneeze a certain way ususally share other traits? idk how to really explain something so subjective but I think people who always sneeze a lot of times in a row have a certain quality about their nose and face the just looks like they'll be a sneezy person. I love it when someone you'd think would have one type of sneeze has a completely different one. Just been thinking about this because I'm seeing a new girl and have yet to see her sneeze; the suspense is killing me :) She looks like a multi-sneezer to me, keeping my fingers crosssed.

4 hours ago, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

I'm seeing a new girl and have yet to see her sneeze; the suspense is killing me :) She looks like a multi-sneezer to me, keeping my fingers crossed.

Would love to read those obs, hope for a triple from her in the near future. I've tried to guess at sneezes based on appearance, and I'm far better at guessing at volume, buildup length, and where they sneeze into than I am at guessing how many they normally have. 

I can reasonably guess with some certainty that very shy people are unlikely to have attention seeking scream-sneezes.  And that's about it. :laugh:

4 hours ago, SpookingPhlox said:

I can reasonably guess with some certainty that very shy people are unlikely to have attention seeking scream-sneezes.  And that's about it. :laugh:

Agreed!  I'm a quiet person, and my natural sneeze is moderate in size and volume -- neither loud nor extremely quiet.  It's a good thing, too, as the very thought of being an attention-seeking scream sneezer mortifies me. :ohno:

What I'm particularly interested in is the idea of being able to guess how someone sounds when sneezing based on the timbre of his or her voice.  Sometimes while listening to favorite actors I'll try to imagine what it would sound like if the actor suddenly stopped speaking in order to sneeze.  To what extent would I be able to tell it was "his" sneeze based on the sound of his voice?  It's a little hard to explain what I mean here, but I hope there's someone around who knows sort of what I'm taking about.

I don't have very much to say on this, but I do have a link on a very very related topic (Hold on. This forum's making me sneeze. :lol: It does that a lot. I wonder if sneezes are contagious like yawning...) that I came across last year that actually kinda made my fetish blossom. Here it is if you're interested, and based on experience, this seems pretty accurate: https://www.google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/amp/p/c47133a3680d

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
14 minutes ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

I don't have very much to say on this, but I do have a link on a very very related topic (Hold on. This forum's making me sneeze. :lol: It does that a lot. I wonder if sneezes are contagious like yawning...) that I came across last year that actually kinda made my fetish blossom. Here it is if you're interested, and based on experience, this seems pretty accurate: https://www.google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/amp/p/c47133a3680d

:blessyou:

I've read that article in the past.  Funny though the generalizations are, I think there is some truth in them.

On 30.10.2016 at 7:55 PM, SpookingPhlox said:

Well........ I'm a pretty shy person and I have loud sneezes, so...........

Anyway, I sometimes try to guess how someone would sneeze based on their looks and usually fail miserably.

I'm a really loud out going person and my sneezes are silent. But that may come from pride and aggression. However the girl I'm currently dating is very quiet in class and her sneezes vary in how loud they get. 

6 hours ago, Likesn said:

Well........ I'm a pretty shy person and I have loud sneezes, so...........

Anyway, I sometimes try to guess how someone would sneeze based on their looks and usually fail miserably.

1 hour ago, Artemis said:

I'm a really loud out going person and my sneezes are silent. But that may come from pride and aggression. However the girl I'm currently dating is very quiet in class and her sneezes vary in how loud they get. 

I think the article I mentioned is how people tend to sneeze in public. I think it's in general more likely for someone shy to try to suppress their sneezes in public and someone outgoing would be more likely to sneeze proudly and strongly in public.

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

Two stories:

One woman I know is extremely outgoing, which relates to her sneezes being loud.

The second woman is somewhat conservative and becomes very shy if you compliment her. It could've been because it was a complete surprise to her, but she was fairly loud and unrestrained. I thought she would try to be as quiet as possible.

• 2 weeks later...