Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mixed feelings about family sneezing.

Shay

Ever since my mother came home from the rehab hospital, I've been noticing her sneezing more. Objectively speaking, it's probably not a huge amount of sneezing(maybe only 2-3 times a day), but it's just more than I'm used to. Also, my mother used to pretty much always stifle, and now it seems like she can't manage it. I preferred it when she stifled because it made it easier to ignore it. I understand that only having the use of her non-dominant hand makes things more difficult in general, but she did manage to stifle some of her sneezes, and I just wish that she was able to do that with all of her sneezes. I almost wonder if it seems like she's sneezing more than usual just because she's not stifling and it's much easier to hear it when I'm not even in the same room with her, or if it really is more than it used to be.

I'm really not sure what's going on, because it seems like both of my sisters started sneezing more than usual around the same time. At first I thought they might all be getting sick, but that really doesn't appear to be the case. Again, it's really not a huge amount of sneezing, but when it's coming from three different people, it's really starting to wear on my nerves more than usual. I suppose I should be grateful that it's mostly only singles. In their case, it might only seem like they're sneezing more because they're spending a lot more time downstairs than they usually do to spend time with our mother. Either way, it's getting really annoying. Though, I think the sniffling might actually be worse than the sneezing. When I sneeze, I usually blow my nose right after so I'm not sniffling incessantly. For some reason, my family members seem less inclined to do this, and then when they sneeze, I might be subjected to the sound of them sniffling every few seconds for some time afterwards.

So on the one hand, I really just want all of them to knock it off and not sneeze for quite awhile. I can't tell you how awkward it is to hear a family member sneeze when you're trying to read fetish fics. On the other hand, I'm also finding myself feeling jealous of them, wishing I was sneezing more, too. I feel like I sneeze naturally less since I had my sinus surgery, and it's also become more difficult for me to induce as well. I still get some random fits from time to time, but nowhere near as often as I'd like. I'm not sure why all of them are sneezing more(or seem to be sneezing more), but I want in on it. I kind of wish I could induce, even if it takes more effort than it used to. I'm just really reluctant to do it  with other people in the house, though, because my induced sneezes can be really loud. Unfortunately, I'm rarely going to have the house to myself until my mother recovers a great deal more from her stroke.

Has anyone else ever felt annoyed/repulsed by family sneezes, but felt jealous at the same time because you wanted to be sneezing, too?

This is the unfortunate curse of having an invisible fetish. As a tickle fetishist (among other things), I can sympathise. Visible fetishes like bondage and sexual humiliation don't tend to happen casually, so they're never an issue, but sometimes these visible ones (that happen in casual settings a lot) can cause an awful lot of discomfort. :P

Just know that, as a fetish, it's hardwired and not a choice. So if somebody close to you does it and your stomach starts to churn a little, no, it doesn't mean you're a weirdo, it just means your mind (and body) are reacting the way they've learned to react. Uncomfortable, but nothing to worry about. :P

Thank you for your reply. I've had this fetish since I was a young child and I've been a part of this community for more than half of my life at this point. I know that most people with this fetish experience some level of discomfort when family members sneeze, and I don't think I'm a weirdo for that. It's just the additional feelings of jealousy that are mixed in with the annoyance and discomfort that is rather a new thing for me, and I was just curious if anyone else ever felt like that. Of course, this would only apply to people that enjoy sneezing themselves.

Though, the other day I actually did have some time alone in the house, and I took advantage of it an induced. I enjoyed it a lot, but I didn't get to do it for as long as I wanted to, only because the sneezes were kind of violent and it was really starting to hurt. Even stopping when I did, I was left with a sore throat for the rest of the day. I'm not sure when I'll next have the house to myself, and it's possible that when it happens I won't even be in the mood to induce. This is why I wish I could sneeze more naturally.