Sneeze Fetish Forum

¿Películas / tele en español?

NoThankYou

¿Alguien sabe de unas películas o capítulos de televisión en español en que alguien estornude? Especialmente si es un hombre que estornuda.

La única película en que puedo pensar es "No eres tú, soy yo". El protagonista, interpretado por Eugenio Derbez, se resfría, así que hay unas escenas en que estornuda varias veces. Y también es una película chistosa, si te gustan las películas de comedia romántica. (:

There are some topics in this forum about movies and TV shows with sneezing. Just try the search-feature of the forum to find them. I'm sure, some of them are also available in Spanish. You could also take a look at this link: http://tos.tarotgal.net/Movie.html

(You are aware that the forum-language is English, are you? :))

Hi @hedgehog,

Thank you for the list, but this is not exactly what I was looking for. I was looking for tv and movies that are in Spanish, i.e. from Latin American countries, LatinX communities, or Spain. That's why the message was in Spanish.

A translation of my message:

"Does anyone know of any movies or tv episodes in Spanish where someone sneezes? Especially if it's a man who sneezes.

The only movie that I can think of is "No eres tú, soy yo". The protagonist, played by Eugenio Derbez, catches cold, so there are a couple of scenes where he sneezes various times. And it's also a funny movie, if you like rom-coms. (: "

I know what your message meant. That's why I said: 

I'm sure, some of them are also available in Spanish. 

;)

12 hours ago, NoThankYou said:

¿Alguien sabe de unas películas o capítulos de televisión en español en que alguien estornude? Especialmente si es un hombre que estornuda.

La única película en que puedo pensar es "No eres tú, soy yo". El protagonista, interpretado por Eugenio Derbez, se resfría, así que hay unas escenas en que estornuda varias veces. Y también es una película chistosa, si te gustan las películas de comedia romántica. (:

Just a reminder that this is an English speaking forum and all posts should be made in that language only.

This is so that all members can understand what is being said and to make it possible for all content to be moderated without the use of google translate.

Thank you for your attention and good luck with your search!

:joal:

Hi Joal,

Thanks for explaining. I'm sorry - I thought that it was just by convention that things here were in English, and I figured it made the most sense to write the post in Spanish since it was directed to Spanish-speakers anyway. I didn't realize that the site was specifically English Only.

-NTY

41 minutes ago, NoThankYou said:

Hi Joal,

Thanks for explaining. I'm sorry - I thought that it was just by convention that things here were in English, and I figured it made the most sense to write the post in Spanish since it was directed to Spanish-speakers anyway. I didn't realize that the site was specifically English Only.

-NTY

NoProblem, NoThankYou

:awesum:

Archived